[GDT] LA @ Vancouver - Monday, March 25th - 6pt/9et - SNP/W/O/E/650.

We're good at taking advantage of the other team's mistakes, but these Kings have a master's degree.  They suck blood out of the opponent slowly but surely, and drain the entire energy out of the game.

God helps whichever team that gets them in the 1st round.

1 minute ago, Smashian Kassian said:

Yes but offensively he helps Hughes alot cause he can actually pass & moves around. Myers isn't good for Hughes. 

Yeah I know.  I'm just sarcastically calling out the idiots that want us to move Hronek.  Pretty sure Hughes would hate that move.

• Cheers 1

Just now, Dude said:

What are his stats since the allstar braek.How many games has he scored in back to back games this season.Yup.Fucking none.Stop reading Good Night Moon and pay more attention to the game.

Yawn. Move the goal posts again Eddie. 

1 minute ago, Chicken. said:

Not the reason why we losing but shoulda stuck with Juulsen

Ah well adversity makes you stronger

Not a bad idea, but Cole was fine for most part

Soucy sucked/bad luck though 

17 minutes ago, Optimist Prime said:

Granted. I do think it will be tight to get to the cup this year, but we will get that crucial experience now for later, and we have a nice shot to get to the 3rd round..from there, anything can happen!

Yup. I think we can beat anyone in a 7 game series, even Colorado. So close though, of course luck, mistakes, and injuries play a huge role. Thankfully so does coaching ... I hope we have an edge there with our new staff. I think so!

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, AnotherCanucksFan said:

Given that the Canucks could have clinched a playoff spot, their lack of effort is very disappointing. They look disinterested in fighting for a win, just wanting to have the game over. Will this loss matter vs Edmonton or who we play in the 1st round?

Its been a close game, couple lucky bounces and we’re down.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dude said:

What are his stats since the allstar braek.How many games has he scored in back to back games this season.Yup.Fucking none.Stop reading Good Night Moon and pay more attention to the game.

Lmao eat shit troll