[GDT] LA @ Vancouver - Monday, March 25th - 6pt/9et - SNP/W/O/E/650.

Just now, qwijjibo said:

There is. It's called a powerplay with an opportunity to pull the goalie as well.

There's less of an incentive to not take a penalty in the final minute then the rest of the game. A 2 minute penalty should be 2 minutes if the team is down by a goal. 

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

You just see what you want to see Canucks controlled play until the 2 fluke goals then it was even. 

I was at the game. lol. They didn’t test talbot at all and LA was stick checking like crazy. We were just a bit off  and slow to pucks.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

Just now, MeanSeanBean said:

There's less of an incentive to not take a penalty in the final minute then the rest of the game. A 2 minute penalty should be 2 minutes if the team is down by a goal. 

Should they have to write an apology note as well?  Also, would you feel the same way if the penalty was on the Canucks?  It's a ridiculous idea. 

• Confused 1

Just now, canuck73_3 said:

Penalty inside the final 2 minutes should be optional for penalty shot instead. 

Sure, I'd be fine with that as well. There should be a higher degree of consequence. Through 58 minutes a minor penality is 2 minutes. Why is it only 20 seconds just because you did it later in the game. I think it would add intrigue to the end of a game.

• Chickenspear locked this topic
  • -dlc- unfeatured and unpinned this topic