[GDT] LA @ Vancouver - Monday, March 25th - 6pt/9et - SNP/W/O/E/650.

3 hours ago, Bob Long said:

Man the last game was brutal to listen to tho. Fucking flames homer as colour.

Totally.  I mean, you can understand (sort of) why they'd subject us to the Calgary feed when the game's being played there, but when it's in Vancouver?  They have to go out of their way to do that!  Listening to the Calgary feed is like having a chihuahua hump your leg. 

• Haha 1
  • MillerTime 1

1 minute ago, Maniwaki Canuck said:

Totally.  I mean, you can understand (sort of) why they'd subject us to the Calgary feed when the game's being played there, but when it's in Vancouver?  They have to go out of their way to do that!  Listening to the Calgary feed is like having a chihuahua hump your leg. 

thats it, they have to fly those dinks in to do the game :picard:

Singh mails it in when he does our games, its infuriating at times. 

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Dom said:

LESS THAN 30 DAYS BABY!!!!!!!!!! LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

HUGE GAME TONIGHT! LET'S RUN THESE FUCKS OVER!!!!!!!!! 

Wooooo! That got me pumped up! Please bring back Where the Streets Have No Name for the playoffs...

• Cheers 1

7 hours ago, Rip The Mesh said:

Geterdone.....................................................................................................🤩

Rather have the Blues win and push Vegas closer to missing the playoffs

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

38 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

I'm going to treat myself to Tino's for dinner. Mostly I love their salad and house dressing but I'll get a lasagna too. Feeds me for 2-3 meals and I'm in lazy mode (not really...Spring cleaning and getting organized for bunny events on the weekend).

Baked lasagna from Tinos is my kids go to dish they absolutely love it! Good call Deb

Go Canucks :towel:

Edited by NucksIn50

Just now, Bell said:

Rather have the Blues win and push Vegas closer to missing the playoffs

Yup.  A Vancouver win and a STL win would be a good night.

• Like 2

I don't know if there's another team that we need to score against first more than LA. If we can get a first goal it should open up things. I really don't want to watch 1-3-1 the whole game...

And Lindholm is out tonight. I'm interested to see how we fare on the dot without him and if that has a meaningful impact on our possessions in the o and d zones. 

1 hour ago, -dlc- said:

I'm going to treat myself to Tino's for dinner. Mostly I love their salad and house dressing but I'll get a lasagna too. Feeds me for 2-3 meals and I'm in lazy mode (not really...Spring cleaning and getting organized for bunny events on the weekend).

Reminds me of playoff hockey….the day revolves around the game…..easy meals or takeout so it doesn’t interfere with the game.