[GDT] LA @ Vancouver - Monday, March 25th - 6pt/9et - SNP/W/O/E/650.

34 minutes ago, Dom said:

Thank god. 

Finally we're free from terrible Singh & the monotone guy.

And I rather want Vegas to lose and eventually gets kicked out of the playoff race. I can wait for another game for our clincher.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Gawdzukes said:

Great post Doc!

Yeah I'm sure a lot of us are misrepresented and completely not what you would expect in person. Some of us take conversing about these things very seriously and maybe get a little too wired into their own opinion. I know I'm certainly guilty on this and I work at being more even keeled. Deep down 97% of the people are here because they love the Canucks, we just have a diverse background of getting here.

As they say confidence, or swagger bordering on cocky. It only takes a couple times of blowing a "sure thing" before one develops that laser focus to keep focused on the task at hand. The hardest day is tomorrow comes to mind. It just never lets up. The mental acuity required for an 82 game NHL season must be insane and exhausting.

For how great our season has gone it's crazy how we just can't afford to let up at all with all the great teams around. 

Bring on the playoffs. lol I just got goose bumps and little misty eyed as I typed this.

Also, someone punch Doughty in the face!

Amen, brother!! Great perspective! 

No time for crying. 😉

Go Canucks go! 

• Cheers 2

1 minute ago, 1-d said:

And I rather want Vegas to lose and eventually gets kicked out of the playoff race. I can wait for another game for our clincher.

That guy's voice, seriously reminds me of that wannabe boyfriend in the move Liar, Liar! 

Like you say, monotone, until he screams every time the Oinkers are scoring or pushing the play. 

12 minutes ago, Googlie said:

Watching the Kings pregame - they are undedeated with Viktor Ardvisson in the lineup, and he's playing tonight 

There's first time for everything.

• Vintage 1

Nux betting favorites tonight.  

LA line up tonight is better than the last game v Nux when Nux won in LA.  Nux had Demko and Lindy in that win.   

Gotta play tight D and be opportuniatic.   

• Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, 1-d said:

Frankly, I'd rather have Singh than motormouth Fox that I'm getting on the Kings feed

1 minute ago, Googlie said:

Wow - Kings commentators reeling off about 15 stats about Canucks being top dawg in the NHL.  Impressive

They are just getting the excuses ready when they lose tonight.  

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Rip The Mesh said:

the hog has entered the building!

I love how Hogs has also become a bit of a pest as well.  Other teams seem to just hate the guy.  For a reason.

• chaos 1