Sean "Diddy" Combs Officially Indicted on Charges of Sex Trafficking and Racketeering

1 minute ago, Canuck You said:

Yupp, True Pac fans knew this all along, He had too many rich people around him that were protecting him! You can hide it for soo long..

I'm not a big hip hop fan.  Someone tweeted a recording of the Tupac lyric.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Sadly with the two tier justice system in the US. Probably both will never see a day in jail.

That’s what r kelly probably thought and now he has 30 years in the slammer to think about his actions.

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, Sabrefan1 said:

He's getting charged with federal crimes by the looks of it.  That's a much different ball game than state charges.  If even half of what he's accused of is true, he's sooo screwed.  He's not helping himself either if he did take his jet out of the country. 

He will sing like a bird and take more people down with him.  That is my guess.  I mean who was attending his sex parties?  There is a list somewhere I am sure...

Edited by Elias Pettersson
  • Vintage 1

32 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Sadly with the two tier justice system in the US. Probably both will never see a day in jail.

24 minutes ago, CBH1926 said:

That’s what r kelly probably thought and now he has 30 years in the slammer to think about his actions.

Yeah, I'm with CBH on this one....The courts will bend over backwards for Donald Trump, but they'll do exactly the opposite for a black Hip Hop artist.....

Trump might skate, but Diddy might want to jump back on that plane and find a country that won't extradite him.

• Confused 1
  • Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, RupertKBD said:

Yeah, I'm with CBH on this one....The courts will bend over backwards for Donald Trump, but they'll do exactly the opposite for a black Hip Hop artist.....

Trump might skate, but Diddy might want to jump back on that plane and find a country that won't extradite him.

Justice should apply to both regardless of money, or colour. Law applies to everyone, or it doesn't work.

5 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Justice should apply to both regardless of money, or colour. Law applies to everyone, or it doesn't work.

Of course it should.....but it would be pretty naive IMO, to think that it actually does....

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, RupertKBD said:

Of course it should.....but it would be pretty naive IMO, to think that it actually does....

Both Diddy and R. Kelly escaped state criminal charges in the past.  When you can hire the best lawyers available, you can get acquitted of a lot.

This time though, the federal courts are involved.  Those judges are appointed and don't really care what the public thinks.

There was a time not too long ago when you had to be pretty lucky if you even got out early on parole from a federal prison sentence.

3 hours ago, CBH1926 said:

Puffer profited from Biggie’s life and death like no other.

Not vouching for Puff's character at all but Puff and bad boy records produced a ton of influential music. Biggi without Puff in the studio may have never have reached the masses. 

3 hours ago, Elias Pettersson said:

For sure.  I want to know who was attending the parties.  I'm also still waiting to see Jeffrey Epstein's client list...

I don't think we will end up knowing either list.

• Cheers 1

42 minutes ago, Pianoman said:

Pretty sure it more has to do with running a long standing underage sex trafficking ring…. Has nothing to do with race, they came down on Epstein hard as well. No idea how you can even try to pull that card. 

P Diddy is a shitty person. Same with R Kelly. Very predatory people.

• Cheers 2

14 hours ago, Elias Pettersson said:

He will sing like a bird and take more people down with him.  That is my guess.  I mean who was attending his sex parties?  There is a list somewhere I am sure...

• Sad 1

14 hours ago, Canuck You said:

I swear Katt williams opened the flood gates!

the energy he brought in that interview shut the whole show down!

Allegedly he warned Pdiddy of the incoming raid.  I'm thinking Katt's big mouth is going to land him in hot water.

• Cheers 1