Sean "Diddy" Combs Officially Indicted on Charges of Sex Trafficking and Racketeering

Posted (edited)

BREAKING: Prince Harry name appears in one of a number of civil lawsuits involving Sean “Diddy” Combs, the rapper facing accusations of sex-trafficking "Mr. Combs was known for throwing the "best" parties. Affiliation with, and or sponsorship of Mr. Combs sex-trafficking parties garnered legitimacy and access to celebrities such as famous athletes, political figures, artist, musicians, and international dignitaries like British Royal, Prince Harry.."

diddy3.jpeg

diddy4.jpeg

Edited by Elias Pettersson

1 hour ago, Bell said:

Allegedly he warned Pdiddy of the incoming raid.  I'm thinking Katt's big mouth is going to land him in hot water.

I don't know how much stock I would put in that, Why would he air him outthen back him up?..Who knows.

18 hours ago, Elias Pettersson said:

For sure.  I want to know who was attending the parties.  I'm also still waiting to see Jeffrey Epstein's client list...

To be fair, before yesterday if P Diddy invited me to a party I would have gone. Not everyone who attended these parties would be in the know. 

• Haha 2
  • Cheers 2

17 minutes ago, Bure_Pavel said:

To be fair, before yesterday if P Diddy invited me to a party I would have gone. Not everyone who attended these parties would be in the know. 

for sure.

There are people who knew nothing.

There are people who knew that there was some kinky stuff happening, but didn't participate.

Then there are the people who knew that there was illegal stuff happening and some (not all) may even participated.  Whether they actually participated or not, they knew. 

The people in this latter category is not as numerous as the people who think Hollywood and politics and liberals are a cesspool of pedos.  

• Cheers 1

42 minutes ago, Bure_Pavel said:

Yep. Me too.

Even though I would have hated the music.....

• Vintage 1

1 hour ago, HKSR said:

Yeah, I still think he ordered the hit on BIG.

I don't think he did but he took him in to enemy territory where the wounds were fresh after the loss of Pac and put him in a hostile situation just so he could benefit off of BIGS music..

But he def didn't care about him as well as other bad boy artists as the word is that he fled back to NY the second BIG died and left his people behind.

7 hours ago, RupertKBD said:

I this case, yes.....however, I was responding to a comment that said neither Combs nor Trump would likely see any jail time.

I disagree that race plays no part in the US Justice system.

Careful when debating ebony and ivory with a poster named pianoman. 

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, bishopshodan said:

I wonder how he will be suicided.

Hard to say, but if someone wanted to drive me to kill myself, the best way would be to play anything with Autotune....

• Haha 2
  • Vintage 1

9 minutes ago, RupertKBD said:

Hard to say, but if someone wanted to drive me to kill myself, the best way would be to play anything with Autotune....

I worked the nightclubs when the puffy/mase crap was all the rage. Early 2000's 

I really thought it was one of the worst eras in music. Lots of bling, bottle poppin', flashy gangsta, over produced, poorly written garbage. 

I hope he gets whats comin. 

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, bishopshodan said:

I worked the nightclubs when the puffy/mase crap was all the rage. Early 2000's 

I really thought it was one of the worst eras in music. Lots of bling, bottle poppin', flashy gangsta, over produced, poorly written garbage. 

I hope he gets whats comin. 

I DJ'd around that era at almost every club DT, Bad Boy had some pretty good artists like early Shyne, Black Rob, Craig Mack and of course Biggie..But I agree That Mase, Puffy bumble gum music was whack..Also I am biased because i am a big Pac fan but yeah..

Also back then we didn't have the luxury of taking your laptop around, We had to carry crates of records to our gigs and those were not cheap records. I choose my music carefully and bought mostly old school vinyl and stayed away from that fluffy crap.

• ThereItIs 1

21 hours ago, Hammertime said:

Not vouching for Puff's character at all but Puff and bad boy records produced a ton of influential music. Biggi without Puff in the studio may have never have reached the masses. 

Not much character in rap music tbh, Wallace sold drugs just like Combs, Snoop, Jay Z, Tupac and pretty much everyone else. Biggie was better rapper and story teller imo, but he wasn’t what you would call articulate or business savvy.

Puff definitely knew how to monetize Biggie’s talent, especially after feud with Tupac and WC, which Puff and BB entertainment were pushing for. Biggie and Tupac used to be friends friends. While Tupac was already a superstar Big become even more popular after he died. Person that profited the most after his death was Puff.

Edited by CBH1926

18 hours ago, Pianoman said:

Pretty sure it more has to do with running a long standing underage sex trafficking ring…. Has nothing to do with race, they came down on Epstein hard as well. No idea how you can even try to pull that card. 

I rather be black than white, while dealing with police and judicial system, said no one ever down here in Chicago area.

• Cheers 2