Sean "Diddy" Combs Officially Indicted on Charges of Sex Trafficking and Racketeering

• Elias Pettersson changed the title to Sean "Diddy" Combs Officially Indicted on Charges of Sex Trafficking and Racketeering

NEW: Diddy is accused of holding "Freak Offs" with male prostitutes according to court documents.

Sean 'Diddy' Combs' "Freak Offs" were arranged by "high-ranking supervisors," security, household workers, & assistants.

The Freak Offs sometimes went for days where Combs would allegedly force victims to engage in s*x while he recorded and mast*bated.

Over 1,000 bottles of baby oil and lube were found during the raids which were allegedly used during these Freak Offs.

Combs would force women to partake and would make embarrassing recordings which he used as blackmail to keep the victims quiet, according to the indictment.

Combs' team would schedule IV delivery after the days-long Freak Offs so the victims could recover from the "physical exertion and drug use."

Combs would even track women's locations and keep track of their medical records.

The video below was filmed in Central Park just hours before the rapper was arrested.

• Confused 1

22 minutes ago, Sabrefan1 said:

Yet these freaks and the virtue signalling as*holes still in Hollywood, along with all of the Epstein Island people being protected, continue to tell the rest of us how we should live our lives.

Who else is Dotard going to pal around with now?  Andrew Tate?  I still laugh at former mobster Michael Franzese & Tate virtually patting each other on the back (and not as a secret means of checking if the other guy is wearing a wire) in a podcast.  Unless I'm mistaken, old school mobsters don't think highly of pimps 

2 minutes ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

Who else is Dotard going to pal around with now?  Andrew Tate?  I still laugh at former mobster Michael Franzese & Tate virtually patting each other on the back (and not as a secret means of checking if the other guy is wearing a wire) in a podcast.  Unless I'm mistaken, old school mobsters don't think highly of pimps 

Off the subject of your post, but I just realized that you could probably stick an omni-directional microphone and memory card in a watch these days, and have an undetectable bug.  If I can think of that in 30 seconds, I can only imagine what the CIA, FBI, Scotland Yard, etc. have available to them these days.

• Cheers 1

28 minutes ago, Sabrefan1 said:

Off the subject of your post, but I just realized that you could probably stick an omni-directional microphone and memory card in a watch these days, and have an undetectable bug.  If I can think of that in 30 seconds, I can only imagine what the CIA, FBI, Scotland Yard, etc. have available to them these days.

I've seen the original movie Papillon, so I know where Dustin Hoffman hid his money 🤪

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, CBH1926 said:

Puff had 1000 bottles of lubricants stashed for his freak offs.

He better save some of that lube because he is going to need it in prison.

If he gets slapped and convicted of RICO charges, he is definitely getting some serious time.

"I'm too pretty to be in prison" Elizabeth Holmes

I’ve never appreciated Justin Bieber, but i do have a bit more understanding and maybe even sympathy of why he got so messed up. Imagine being his parents and sending him off to live with this psycho when Bieber was so young. Who knows what kind of messed up stuff he was exposed to and was influenced to participate in.

• Cheers 1

26 minutes ago, CBH1926 said:

Puff had 1000 bottles of lubricants stashed for his freak offs.

He better save some of that lube because he is going to need it in prison.

If he gets slapped and convicted of RICO charges, he is definitely getting some serious time.

I'm sure it's the first thing he'll be getting off commissary..1000 tubs of Vaseline please.