[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Dallas Stars, Rogers Arena, March 28 7pm PST, the Winning Starts Here & Roll Into the Playoffs Game

Rocket-68

Goals! Goals! Goals! Toughness  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Best 50 Goal Scorer to Never Score 60

• Marcel Dionne - end of list. Got 59 one year stop the presses.
    • Brendan Shanahan - yes, he piled in the rubber but he could also punch your face in doing it.
    • Mark Messier - let's forget the Vancouver Canuck years and he is my vote. What not to like, tough, goal scorer, guaranteed wins.
    • Bobby Hull - a pure goal scorer, 610 goals while taking time to play in the WHA ... oh what could have been. Smooth skater and played with an edge
    • None of the above, see my comment below.
  2. 2. Who would you add if you could reach back into the past for their prime years to add the toughness needed to survive to win 16 post season games? But out goes one of Petery, Miller, Lindholm or Boeser.

• Donald Brashear - hey, he developed silky hands for a tough guy
    • Bob Probert - nothing more needs to be said
    • Rick Tocchet - hell he would lace them up right now
    • Tic Toc is a bit of a cheat so can't chose that one otherwise there are way too many players to choose from. See my comment below with my vote of a tough guy that could also score a few timely goals.

1 minute ago, kilgore said:

Well since you watch the Canucks for the same reason, I guess at least you are consistent.

Uh huh. I waste my time in the Canucks forum because I hate them. You guys are so funny hahahahaha. 

Is it just me or is this another biggest game of the year so far! Huge statement stay in the fight for league dominance, continue to cap off the best season in a decade. All year I've joking about being the biggest game of the season lol but it's almost to the time of year where every game is the biggest and the last one doesn't matter! Playoffs baby here we come! But first let's beat these "Stars" 

Alright wheres the peter meme

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

This should be a good one. More gearing up for the Playoffs. I hope no faltering this time. Letdowns cost games in the Playoffs.

Canucks win 4-3.

Go Canucks Go!!!!!

6 minutes ago, Rick_theRyper said:

Is it just me or is this another biggest game of the year so far! Huge statement stay in the fight for league dominance, continue to cap off the best season in a decade. All year I've joking about being the biggest game of the season lol but it's almost to the time of year where every game is the biggest and the last one doesn't matter! Playoffs baby here we come! But first let's beat these "Stars" 

Alright wheres the peter meme

Absolutely. Huge statement game, hopefully the boys take it to them. Excited to see Joshua on that top line, should be able to make some room for Miller/Boes. 

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1
  • ThereItIs 1

8 minutes ago, Dom said:

Uh huh. I waste my time in the Canucks forum because I hate them. You guys are so funny hahahahaha. 

"I watch every Oilers game because I hate them"

Anyhow, not wasting any more time on this. Looking forward to the game even if some are already projecting gloom and doom.

• Like 4

Just now, -dlc- said:

"I watch every Oilers game because I hate them"

Anyhow, not wasting any more time on this. Looking forward to the game even if some are already projecting gloom and doom.

Watching the game on tv for 2 hours is one thing, yet spending everyday in this forum is another lmao. You are so salty about me I can taste it from here. 

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Dom said:

I watch every Oil game in hopes that they lose. I can't fucking stand them LOL. 

The fact you went and dug that up, says more about you than it does me. 

How about this?

IMG_7606.png

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Dr. Crossbar said:

Things to look for tonight ...

Crying after the other team scores a goal

More crying

Losing all hope

Meltdown

Awefully pessimistic assuming Dallas will score. Some fan you are. 107-0. Hoglander gwg.

8 minutes ago, Dom said:

Absolutely. Huge statement game, hopefully the boys take it to them. Excited to see Joshua on that top line, should be able to make some room for Miller/Boes. 

Love it, Joshua has the size and has found the skill around the net, that's a tough heavy top line! 

• Cheers 2

Just a question

Most of you all have the full on crown badges. I've been here every day and still stuck on this psychedelic exploding cone thing. Is there a trick to it? Or just a ton of posts.

Not that it matters. I don't need no stinkin  badges.

1 minute ago, kilgore said:

Just a question

Most of you all have the full on crown badges. I've been here every day and still stuck on this psychedelic exploding cone thing. Is there a trick to it? Or just a ton of posts.

Not that it matters. I don't need no stinkin  badges.

Bro me too, couple of Cone heads 

4 minutes ago, Rick_theRyper said:

Love it, Joshua has the size and has found the skill around the net, that's a tough heavy top line! 

Absolutely!! I think he will find another level in the playoffs too. 

• Cheers 1