[PGT] Stars vs Nux

Jaimito

5 minutes ago, Dizzle said:

And yet I’ve done neither. Nor have a number of other posters. It’s possible to know we have to be better to win AND see that the officiating in the game was crap. I’m not sure why that’s so hard for you to understand. 

No one says conspiring except those defending the shitty refs. Exaggerations are used for impact.

Also...Myers is never to be criticized either. For whatever reason.

We didn't lose because of the refs. Then again, we'd probably have a better game without them. That hit on Joshua for sure was bullshit.

It's not the end of the world....pp has to fix itself for sure.  

But to pretend the refs are above criticism is just silly. It's funny to me....Miller has a giveaway and it's immediately mentioned despite the fact that he's the one guy who tries to drag us into the fight. Myers though? Has immunity. It's really a stubborn stance.

• Like 1

Just now, 43isprime said:

If he had an injury that affects his shot he wouldn't have competed in the hardest shot competition at the All Star Game. It's not as if his shot frequency has suddenly dropped off since the All Star break.

Whenever he's not playing well people always seem to suspect an injury. Maybe he's just not good enough to be consistent game in game out.

Yes and this too. I think he’s not very mentally tough but I also think his lack of strength in his upper body and lower body has been a big issue this year. Teams are just playing him harder and he can’t really respond.

• Cheers 2

1 minute ago, King Heffy said:

The Donaghy would be preferable.  O'Rourke belongs in prison for his corruption and criminal negligence.  The league should be ashamed that his worthless piece of shit is allowed to continue to disgrace the sport with his outright refusal to act like a professional.  His continued employment is simply inexcusable.

You really need to chill out with the superlatives.

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

Just now, HKSR said:

The part I hate about these games is I feel like I wasted my evening ... I think I'm just gonna have it on in the background and do other shit until the playoffs arrive lol.

I know. I was hoping they win so I'd be in a good mood post-game & happily take care of a few other things.

Instead I'm just in the mood to sulk 😞. Haha 

• Huggy Bear 1
  • Vintage 1

1 minute ago, Dizzle said:

And yet I’ve done neither. Nor have a number of other posters. It’s possible to know we have to be better to win AND see that the officiating in the game was crap. I’m not sure why that’s so hard for you to understand. 

Because he locks into an idea and can't break from it.  He's as stubborn as it gets on these forums.  I ignore him for GDT/PGTs.  He doesn't bring any value.

• Thanks 1

Petey is not playing like the contract he just signed. Not even close. Massive concern that we aren't generating anything around the blue paint. Most of our o-zone time is spent skating laps around the perimeter only to take a weak point shot that gets blocked. Constantly losing special teams battles, failing to clear easy pucks, and win the draws that matter 

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, HKSR said:

The part I hate about these games is I feel like I wasted my evening ... I think I'm just gonna have it on in the background and do other shit until the playoffs arrive lol.

We're good ... just like the Hronek posts. 

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Dizzle said:

Never said you did, unless you did.  People who don't like being called victims should cease acting like a victim.  Pretty easy

Our best players - all shutdown tonight by Dallas - with ease.     Especially our anemic PP that is so predictable that any elementary school kid in Vancouver could tell you what they're gonna do.   They desperately need to change the PP up completely, as it's been the same-old set-up for the past 4-5 years and still not producing results.   Isn't that the definition of insanity?  Unfortunately it might be too late for this year. but they should focus on finally changing that up for next season by hiring a NEW Special Teams Coach.

5 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

I said he likely needs the off-season. He just looks like he wants th e year to be done already. No confidence and he just looks like a third liner at best right now. It might not be fixable until the off-season. Who knows right now I wouldn’t be surprised if he had some sort of injury all year. He doesn’t even take his lethal shot. Where did it go? 

The way I look at it is maybe he can play like a 5 million dollar player, that way only 6 million of cap space was wasted. That's what I'm hoping for anyway.

1 minute ago, -dlc- said:

No one says conspiring except those defending the shitty refs. Exaggerations are used for impact.

Also...Myers is never to be criticized either. For whatever reason.

We didn't lose because of the refs. Then again, we'd probably have a better game without them. That hit on Joshua for sure was bullshit.

It's not the end of the world....pp has to fix itself for sure.  

But to pretend the refs are above criticism is just silly.

Give'er like no tomorrow!!!

Not the end of the world.

We got this!!!

• Like 1
  • Cheers 3

4 minutes ago, 112 said:

You really need to chill out with the superlatives.

Then the NHL needs to start forcing the vermin they have officiating he games accountable for their actions.  I stand by what I said and don't think we should be pretending that an honest league would tolerate what O'Rourke did tonight.  I'm not going to censor myself; if you have a problem with what I say, the ignore button works.

Edited by King Heffy

13 minutes ago, Rip The Mesh said:

I hope in his post game that Tocchet takes his share of the blame.

His line Tinkering is getting out of hand now.  Players can't gel when they're swapped from line to line to line.

• Thanks 1