[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs the Anaheim Quackers, Rogers Place (aka Da Garage), 12:30 PM PST, March 31, the Canucks Better Win Otherwise Trolls Will Preen like Peacocks GAME!

Rocket-68

Powerless Play  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Canucks hired you as the emergency PP Coach. What is the single move you would make to have the biggest impact?

• Plant the biggest body on the team in front of the goalie, ala Big Buff - Big Zeke or Dak?
    • Put Honker on the PP1 unit and have him launch bombs at the net even if someone is standing in front of him.
    • Replace Suter in the Bumper Spot with a Bo Horvat lite - Hogz or Dak?
    • Really mix it up and put out Miller, Petey, Honker with Player 1 and Player 2 - see my comments below
    • None of the above, see my comment below.

Posted (edited)

firework-2.gif $50 Million image.png.31454c5b9e97f231f29a68e88778aaac.png

Standard Rules Apply:  

1) Must post here in this thread to qualify for anything.

2) Split of main prize up to my sole discretion.

3) Those on my ignore list will also not be forgotten, should we hit the big one ... they will receive .... A ONCE FUCKED CHICKEN.

Edited by Rocket-68
  • Haha 2

• -dlc- featured and pinned this topic

Who needs Saturday night hockey? Sunday matinee is where it’s at. Ducks coming in on back to back nights, should hopefully be easy pickings. 
Canucks needs to get some mojo going and avoid any further injuries. April is the month of playoffs. Hockey Gods be kind!

• Like 1
  • Vintage 1

2 minutes ago, Dom said:

Why in the FUCK does he blend the lines so much. I will never understand. 

I like it. This is the time to see, sometimes players just fit together.

And we will never know if we don't give it a try.

Some one may go down with an injury, and this gives him an idea who would best replace said injured player.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Dom said:

Why in the FUCK does he blend the lines so much. I will never understand. 

It’s safe to say their not chasing the presidents trophy so it’s a good time to see who works better with who. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Chon derry said:

It’s safe to say their not chasing the presidents trophy so it’s a good time to see who works better with who. 

I remember incessant line shuffling throughout a particular training camp and entire preseason and the team entered the season with no chemistry and even less success. 

Time to shit or get off the pot imo. 

Edited by Barnstorm
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Barnstorm said:

I remember incessant line shuffling throughout a particular training camp and entire preseason and the team entered the season with no chemistry and even less success. 

Time to shit or get off the pot imo. 

I really don’t know about line shuffling I mean they had good chemistry up to the all star break ,they really need to get specials teams going IMO

Edited by Chon derry
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 1

13 minutes ago, Chon derry said:

I really don’t know about line shuffling I mean they had good chemistry up to the all star break ,they really need to get specials teams going IMO

The pp clearly needs a new approach. Any consistent success there would completely turn this team around. Pk has been more good than bad. 

Seems to me the lines have been juggled almost every game for the last 3 months. I’d like to see them 

go back to what was working and leave them for 7 games to get a reading. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • ThereItIs 1