[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs the Anaheim Quackers, Rogers Place (aka Da Garage), 12:30 PM PST, March 31, the Canucks Better Win Otherwise Trolls Will Preen like Peacocks GAME!

Rocket-68

Powerless Play  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Canucks hired you as the emergency PP Coach. What is the single move you would make to have the biggest impact?

• Plant the biggest body on the team in front of the goalie, ala Big Buff - Big Zeke or Dak?
    • Put Honker on the PP1 unit and have him launch bombs at the net even if someone is standing in front of him.
    • Replace Suter in the Bumper Spot with a Bo Horvat lite - Hogz or Dak?
    • Really mix it up and put out Miller, Petey, Honker with Player 1 and Player 2 - see my comments below
    • None of the above, see my comment below.

10 hours ago, gwarrior said:

What the hell is with the start time? I get that it's easter, but still.

It was at God’s request. Jesus wanted to see the Canucks play before he has to return to his cave 

• Sad 1

17 minutes ago, arsenalian said:

That is f’in embarassing. A clinched shirt, ugh

Yeah, just a money grab - embarrassing as we clinched because other teams lost. 

• ThereItIs 2

19 minutes ago, Rick_theRyper said:

Must win game? The need to check themselves before rigedy rigedy that's right wreck themselves... Don't wanna go into the playoffs like a bunch bozos. 

Must rest game* we could lose the rest of the regular season games (minus @ Jets because I’m attending) and I wouldn’t care. Just reset and cultivate that magic you had back at the beginning of the season. 

32 minutes ago, Heretic said:

Yeah, just a money grab - embarrassing as we clinched because other teams lost. 

Will any one actually buy those though? I find it weird. The marketing team missed on that one.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Rip The Mesh said:

I can't believe Jim isn't happy with his calls....I guess we're all our own worst critics.

I loved the "he will play on crutches". Iconic. I have a pen that plays that call.

"They've slayed the dragon" too. Goosebumps. And tears.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

4 minutes ago, Optimist Prime said:

100 Points tonight? WhoooooooOOOOOoooooooooo!

The game is just after lunch ... I guess us old folks do goto bed early tho 🤣

• Cheers 1

43 minutes ago, I.Am.Ironman said:

Will any one actually buy those though? I find it weird. The marketing team missed on that one.

I won't. It's a money grab. Larry, Darrell and Darrell thing (anything for a buck)

I'm guessing unless your a Canuck fan,anybody else won't even know what it's about.

18 minutes ago, HKSR said:

The game is just after lunch ... I guess us old folks do goto bed early tho 🤣

I hadn't looked thank you, I would have hated to come in from gardening to find the game over, lol. 

• Cheers 1