[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs the Anaheim Quackers, Rogers Place (aka Da Garage), 12:30 PM PST, March 31, the Canucks Better Win Otherwise Trolls Will Preen like Peacocks GAME!

Rocket-68

Powerless Play  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Canucks hired you as the emergency PP Coach. What is the single move you would make to have the biggest impact?

• Plant the biggest body on the team in front of the goalie, ala Big Buff - Big Zeke or Dak?
    • Put Honker on the PP1 unit and have him launch bombs at the net even if someone is standing in front of him.
    • Replace Suter in the Bumper Spot with a Bo Horvat lite - Hogz or Dak?
    • Really mix it up and put out Miller, Petey, Honker with Player 1 and Player 2 - see my comments below
    • None of the above, see my comment below.

1 minute ago, Snoop Hogg said:

That might not be feasible, if they throw a ton of money at Hronek. They probably want to re-sign Zadorov as well. 

Agree, that’s why I said if they can find a way , by all I’ve read they really like having him back up Demko, but ya $ wise may not be an option . 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BPA said:

He was in the slot and dished it off to Garland.  Just take the shot.

What's 40 doing with those delusional cross ice passes? Telegraphed and slow. Wth Petie your better than that.

2 minutes ago, Rocket-68 said:

I will see your Sourdough Sub and raise you a Korean Jjigae Kimchi Seafood stew ... just finished a bowl and DELICIOUS! Made from scratch for the wife and I ... yes, I play accordion and can play chef when need be

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Hairy Kneel said:

What's 40 doing with those delusional cross ice passes? Telegraphed and slow. Wth Petie your better than that.

Slow passes, doesn’t shoot anymore like he use to. Maintenance day yesterday. All signs point to an injury. It is the only thing that makes sense.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Rip The Mesh said:

A power play doesn't have to be a masterpiece that's to be looked at and revered for yeas, just shoot the effing thing sometimes.🙃                                 

Old refrain: SHOOT

THE

PUCK!!!!!!

• Cheers 2

1 minute ago, Hairy Kneel said:

Lose Myer's and Miks contracts

Not sure anyone will take on Mik’s contract. Cole can walk too. 

Höglander will need a raise a year from now too. Suter and Blueger should be gone by then too. 

However, the OEO buyout will bite us in a couple years time.

It’s complicated but basically, we are going to need quite a few players performing well on cheap contracts, like Höglander is this season. 

Silovs playing to NOT be traded so predict a very low scoring game by the Quacks due to Silovs being solid .... would say it but but ...

2 minutes ago, BPA said:

Boeser with a nice hit.

BUT I heard he was soft???

😆

He’s apparently put in a lot of work being a net front presence ( tip ins) that’s  not a spot for soft players 

appreciate he’s trying to learn more skills 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2
  • Vintage 1

3 minutes ago, Dom said:

Literally scored a goal, goes 1/2... OMG STILL HORRIBLE! Lol. 

Exactly, why not shoot in the second cuz that’s how they got their goal.. they go back to passing 

Just now, Ghostsof1915 said:

Old refrain: SHOOT

THE

PUCK!!!!!!

Dallas had fast passing, so good.

We hold the puck like we're going to hatch an egg.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Snoop Hogg said:

Höglander will need a raise a year from now too. Suter and Blueger should be gone by then too. 

It’s complicated but basically, we are going to need quite a few players performing well on cheap contracts, like Höglander is this season. 

Going to take some magic to dump Mik.

• ThereItIs 1

Might come as a surprise but the dude on the left (Levy) is playing the air button ONLY with his left thumb, LoL, .... SCTV ABSOLUTELY ROCKED!

Canucks looking like a one-and-done playoff team. They need to pick it up and find that killer instinct. How is their PP so bad? It makes no sense, but it's truly horrible. 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Snoop Hogg said:

Is Mikheyev playing today? Didn't see him out there or hear his name once