[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs the Anaheim Quackers, Rogers Place (aka Da Garage), 12:30 PM PST, March 31, the Canucks Better Win Otherwise Trolls Will Preen like Peacocks GAME!

Rocket-68

Powerless Play  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Canucks hired you as the emergency PP Coach. What is the single move you would make to have the biggest impact?

• Plant the biggest body on the team in front of the goalie, ala Big Buff - Big Zeke or Dak?
    • Put Honker on the PP1 unit and have him launch bombs at the net even if someone is standing in front of him.
    • Replace Suter in the Bumper Spot with a Bo Horvat lite - Hogz or Dak?
    • Really mix it up and put out Miller, Petey, Honker with Player 1 and Player 2 - see my comments below
    • None of the above, see my comment below.

1 minute ago, Nucker67 said:

Canucks looking like a one-and-done playoff team. They need to pick it up and find that killer instinct. How is their PP so bad? It makes no sense, but it's truly horrible. 

Are you watching the game? It’s looking a lot better and they even scored a PP goal.

Just now, Robinfood said:

Boys looking slow and mediocre 

Well I still wonder about our conditioning. I mean people say that teams don’t win big down the stretch but Edmonton sure seems to score a lot of goals and a lot of other teams have had big scores. We look slow and  don’t have enough speed to get high danger chances.

• Vintage 1

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Well I still wonder about our conditioning. I mean people say that teams don’t win big down the stretch but Edmonton sure seems to score a lot of goals and a lot of other teams have had big scores. We look slow and  don’t have enough speed to get high danger chances.

So much perimeter play it’s excruciating to watch. Teams looking like a wild card team rn

We gotta beat top teams when top teams have their A game. Like the Dallas game. Showing up so mediocre and leading against bottom feeders is  not that impressive. 

Edited by Robinfood

6 minutes ago, Dr. Crossbar said:

Scoreboard says ...

1-0 Canucks

Yes but you also have to realize it’s against Anaheim which is a horrible team. I think that’s what concerns everyone. We just make them look competitive when we really should be up by a lot of goals. People wants to see the team easily beat a team like this not be on par with them.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82
  • Vintage 1

1 minute ago, Dom said:

You guys all call me negative, but reading these comments makes me think we are 30th in the league lmao. 

Not me I value all input.

Your just fine.

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Snoop Hogg said:

Are you watching the game? It’s looking a lot better and they even scored a PP goal.

My bad, they did score.  Hopefully they keep that up. 

3 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Yes but you also have to realize it’s against Anaheim which is a horrible team. I think that’s what concerns everyone. We just make them look competitive when we really shouldn’t be up by a lot of goals. People wants to see the team easily beat a team like this not be on par with them.

Who’s everyone? 

• Cheers 1