[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs the Anaheim Quackers, Rogers Place (aka Da Garage), 12:30 PM PST, March 31, the Canucks Better Win Otherwise Trolls Will Preen like Peacocks GAME!

Rocket-68

Powerless Play  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Canucks hired you as the emergency PP Coach. What is the single move you would make to have the biggest impact?

• Plant the biggest body on the team in front of the goalie, ala Big Buff - Big Zeke or Dak?
    • Put Honker on the PP1 unit and have him launch bombs at the net even if someone is standing in front of him.
    • Replace Suter in the Bumper Spot with a Bo Horvat lite - Hogz or Dak?
    • Really mix it up and put out Miller, Petey, Honker with Player 1 and Player 2 - see my comments below
    • None of the above, see my comment below.

1 minute ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Ya that’s a horrible strategy. One Tochett doesn’t like either.

True enough, but like our PP..hasn't been fixed all year, why? Maybe saving it for the dance? I lnow, wishful thinking.

Just now, Robinfood said:

You know I wasn’t asking you for their defensive stats, yet you use that to fit your point. What’s the point if it’s not translating into wins.

JOSHUA SAYS SUCK IT!

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, CaptainQuin said:

I’m out running around , first game I’m missing this year .

can anyone give me a update how we’re playing ? How’s silovs doing ?

who scored ?

Boeser scored on a power play rebound.  Silovs is playing well.  Not much happening otherwise.  GCG!

• Cheers 2

8 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

I think most fans want to see goals do they not and to beat a team easily like Anaheim.  Maybe you don’t.

As a long time fan and a former basketball player, I know that during a long season teams go through ups and downs in terms of conditioning.

It is impossible to be on the top of your game the whole season , laws of nature do not work that way.

In my opinion , Canucks did the right thing coming to the season in a top shape, that allowed to create a nice pile of points from the get go and ride that wave for a while.

Now, when a second season is upon us, the open question is- will it be possible to get another pick in conditioning in 25 days from now?

From my perspective, it means nothing, that some teams like Coilers playing a great hockey right now

What matters - how they will play in a month from now. 
The classical example is Summit 1972.

Soviets came in hot.

Guess, who celebrated at the end?

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1