[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs the Anaheim Quackers, Rogers Place (aka Da Garage), 12:30 PM PST, March 31, the Canucks Better Win Otherwise Trolls Will Preen like Peacocks GAME!

Rocket-68

Powerless Play  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Canucks hired you as the emergency PP Coach. What is the single move you would make to have the biggest impact?

• Plant the biggest body on the team in front of the goalie, ala Big Buff - Big Zeke or Dak?
    • Put Honker on the PP1 unit and have him launch bombs at the net even if someone is standing in front of him.
    • Replace Suter in the Bumper Spot with a Bo Horvat lite - Hogz or Dak?
    • Really mix it up and put out Miller, Petey, Honker with Player 1 and Player 2 - see my comments below
    • None of the above, see my comment below.

17 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

The restaurant name HAS to be, ‘I Must Break You Bakery And Eatery’

Vancouver could use a Dicks.

Brilac could get all the Dicks she wants when in town.

Edited by Barnstorm
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

The restaurant name HAS to be, ‘I Must Break You Bakery And Eatery’

I really, really, really, really, really hope we keep Zads. That was so awesome. The fact he likes Snatch. just is awesome.

I can imagine if someone gets out of hand at Z's. He will simply walk up in a suit and say. "Is there a problem here?????"

Edited by Ghostsof1915
  • Cheers 1

7 hours ago, MattJVD said:

Time to rout a garbage team to get some confidence back. 6-1 Van with 2 power play goals!

They lost to the oilers 6-1 today. Would be crazy if it happens 2 days in a row

• Like 1

Canucks need to take the win and a) clinch a playoff spot and b) win the division

I would rather face Nashville in the first round, we have played well in the 2-3 games against them this year albeit the wins were earlier in the year. 
We have not fared well against LA’s style of play. We don’t want the oilers to take the division which they are only 4 points back of us with 1 game in hand. 

Out of those teams I would rather face Nashville, Oilers, Vegas,LA in that order of possible teams 

3 minutes ago, CanuckMan said:

Out of those teams I would rather face Nashville, Oilers, Vegas,LA in that order of possible teams 

I want the Jets now