[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs the Anaheim Quackers, Rogers Place (aka Da Garage), 12:30 PM PST, March 31, the Canucks Better Win Otherwise Trolls Will Preen like Peacocks GAME!

Rocket-68

Powerless Play  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Canucks hired you as the emergency PP Coach. What is the single move you would make to have the biggest impact?

• Plant the biggest body on the team in front of the goalie, ala Big Buff - Big Zeke or Dak?
    • Put Honker on the PP1 unit and have him launch bombs at the net even if someone is standing in front of him.
    • Replace Suter in the Bumper Spot with a Bo Horvat lite - Hogz or Dak?
    • Really mix it up and put out Miller, Petey, Honker with Player 1 and Player 2 - see my comments below
    • None of the above, see my comment below.

Just now, 1-d said:

And this is against the team the oilers crushed 6-1 just yesterday.

Oilers are a well Oiled machine right now.. gearing up for the playoffs. 

We've been trying to get our defensive game in order we haven't been scoring like we did earlier in the season. 

We need to figure out a way to hold on to leads in the 3rd or it's going to be a quick playoffs season for us..

5 minutes ago, Gawdzukes said:

Fast skating and dump ins. Ducks will take a penalty if we pressure them.

I think the first part is our problem.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Robinfood said:

Didn’t dispute that fact. Just the play of our team which you choose to remain ignorant about. You do you tho. 

I'm not ignorant of anything. You should pay attention. You're wrong again. 

This is pathetic, Anaheim played yesterday, the Canucks are going the wrong way with playoffs around the corner, it’s not enough to just make them you want home ice and the top spot 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Just now, 1-d said:

I think the first part is our problem.

Yeah, we are not attacking at pace and getting deep on the forecheck either like we usually do. A little by Hogs and the fourth line but not much else.

it's been too long since the best players have consistently been the best players. the team just doesn't have the same juice right now they did up until the all star break. 

Edited by tas
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Gawdzukes said:

Still lots of time.

I'm not worried. 😉

Let's go boys !!!

It's been a grind. We clinched. Need to get this together. Glad Silovs and our depth are getting the work.

• Cheers 1

They are not playing well for a while.   They are not playing with urgent like they did earlier in the season.  3rd period was supposed to be their strength when they played with urgent protecting their lead.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NucksFan said:

Yikes, come on they’re  supposed to be the tired team 

We're tired of playing against a supposedly tired team.

• Haha 1

Just now, DisgruntledNucksFan said:

These are the moments where ep40 should be earning his extension… but milsy will save the day as usual. 

Maybe winning is no longer a priority for Pettersson now that he’s been paid.