[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs the Anaheim Quackers, Rogers Place (aka Da Garage), 12:30 PM PST, March 31, the Canucks Better Win Otherwise Trolls Will Preen like Peacocks GAME!

Rocket-68

Powerless Play  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Canucks hired you as the emergency PP Coach. What is the single move you would make to have the biggest impact?

• Plant the biggest body on the team in front of the goalie, ala Big Buff - Big Zeke or Dak?
    • Put Honker on the PP1 unit and have him launch bombs at the net even if someone is standing in front of him.
    • Replace Suter in the Bumper Spot with a Bo Horvat lite - Hogz or Dak?
    • Really mix it up and put out Miller, Petey, Honker with Player 1 and Player 2 - see my comments below
    • None of the above, see my comment below.

4 minutes ago, Dr. Crossbar said:

I'm not ignorant of anything. You should pay attention. You're wrong again. 

Well if we are being honest, top teams preparing for the playoffs don’t continually let teams hang around and tie games up especially against the bottom feeders. They continually are letting their foot off the gas and playing tentative. This is an embarassing performance against a team that played yesterday. Wher e are our stars today? Petey looks like he is already in off-season mode.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

If I hadn’t watched a game all season watching this game I wouldn’t know who was a top conference team and who was a bottom feeder. 
and if I didn’t know the players I wouldn’t be able to pick out the guy who just signed an 11.6 m extension. 

• Sad 1

Been very patient in understanding a team goes through ups and downs in a season to get it together and ready for the playoffs but man this team is just not the same team from earlier this year.  Even with the recent 7-1-1 run, just not the same IMO.  Hopefully they figure it out in the next couple weeks.. 
-Guadeloupe Jones 

3 minutes ago, tas said:

it's been too long since the best players have consistently been the best players. the team just doesn't have the same juice right now they did up until the all star break. 

I absolutely detest the all star game and everything about it. It's derailed teams so many times it seems.

• Cheers 2

Just now, Dr. Crossbar said:

It's not the end of the world. Not concerned.

I think they got a bit of a wake up call here in the third but their lackadaisical play has absolutely been concerning.