[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs the Anaheim Quackers, Rogers Place (aka Da Garage), 12:30 PM PST, March 31, the Canucks Better Win Otherwise Trolls Will Preen like Peacocks GAME!

Rocket-68

Powerless Play  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Canucks hired you as the emergency PP Coach. What is the single move you would make to have the biggest impact?

• Plant the biggest body on the team in front of the goalie, ala Big Buff - Big Zeke or Dak?
    • Put Honker on the PP1 unit and have him launch bombs at the net even if someone is standing in front of him.
    • Replace Suter in the Bumper Spot with a Bo Horvat lite - Hogz or Dak?
    • Really mix it up and put out Miller, Petey, Honker with Player 1 and Player 2 - see my comments below
    • None of the above, see my comment below.

2 minutes ago, Dom said:

JOSHUA AGAIN SAYS FUCK ALL OF YOU HATERS! 

lol. It should have never gotten to this point. 2-2 versus a bottom feeder that played yesterday is nothing to brag about. It’s great hey pulled ahead but should we really be jumping up and down right now? They are lucky it’s Anaheim and not a top team.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

Just now, Jim McMahon said:

I think Pettersson needs to rest for the playoffs. Whatever he is going through needs to be addressed properly. 

We need to sign his junior coach and bring in some junior linemates and have Allvin tuck him in at night. Like McDavid in Edmonton 

• Haha 2

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

lol. It should have never gotten to this point. 2-2 versus a bottom feeder that played yesterday is nothing to brag about. It’s great hey pulled ahead but should we really be jumping up and down right now?

IDGAF WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY BABY! GO CANUCKS GO! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

lol. It should have never gotten to this point. 2-2 versus a bottom feeder that played yesterday is nothing to brag about. It’s great hey pulled ahead but should we really be jumping up and down right now? They are lucky it’s Anaheim and not a top team.

Blah blah

• Like 1