[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs the Anaheim Quackers, Rogers Place (aka Da Garage), 12:30 PM PST, March 31, the Canucks Better Win Otherwise Trolls Will Preen like Peacocks GAME!

Rocket-68

Powerless Play  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Canucks hired you as the emergency PP Coach. What is the single move you would make to have the biggest impact?

• Plant the biggest body on the team in front of the goalie, ala Big Buff - Big Zeke or Dak?
    • Put Honker on the PP1 unit and have him launch bombs at the net even if someone is standing in front of him.
    • Replace Suter in the Bumper Spot with a Bo Horvat lite - Hogz or Dak?
    • Really mix it up and put out Miller, Petey, Honker with Player 1 and Player 2 - see my comments below
    • None of the above, see my comment below.

9 minutes ago, Jaimito said:

Not quite backed in, since this is not the last day of regular season.  They still have the division and maybe the conference to win. 

I’d be happy with just the division

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, gwarrior said:

What the hell is with the start time? I get that it's easter, but still.

Bettman's present to the Canucks ... oh is it Easter? K ... you can play at 12:30 then ... sorry, but we "randomly" selected a team to play on Easter Sunday and you guys were the lucky winners.

Edited by Rocket-68
  • Vintage 1

6 hours ago, Joshua.Guy said:

Somehow Tocchet will make it a tight checking game, win 1-0 or some dumb shit

Man I hope not. I need a game were we pile up the goals 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

I kind of like the 12:30 start.

Up early, get ready....going to buy breakfast for my kids. Park at their house, quick visit, walk over the bridge to the game.

Get home in time for dinner and a relaxing night of winding down after a good win!

Early games always bore me. Same emotional attachment as watching a recorded game for me.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Joshua.Guy said:

Early games always bore me. Same emotional attachment as watching a recorded game for me.

9iJE.gif

• Haha 2
  • ThereItIs 2