CLINCHED - PLAYOFFS BABY!!!

Grinch

So satisfying, especially after seeing all of the haters and nay sayers all year who at first to start the year said it was just a hot streak and they will come back down to earth, then they kept winning and they started saying their pdo is insane and its unsustainable and they will fall back down to earth blah blah blah. 

feels so satisfying to see those dumb annoying people proven wrong!. 

GO CANUCKS GO!. 

6 minutes ago, Snoop Hogg said:

Sure, we clinched but we had to have help from other teams to do so. Real contenders can do it on their own.

Regards,

The Wet Blankets 

I’m guessing You don’t get invited to many parties

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

Not to sound like a negative Nancy but I'm not too thrilled that the clinching was due to other teams losing than winning either against LA or Dallas. 

I know people will say this applies to other teams but of course you want your team to be a position of strength when clinching 

Glad they clinched but it would have been better if they made a statement out of it 

Edited by iinatcc

chinese new year parade GIF

Manifesting happy thoughts.    Like AJ pointed out, with 98 points we did this a couple games ago (and the coaching staff has the luxury to mix things up, and rest guys).       Did alright without Demko.   And teams faced adversity, several times this year.   Tochett resting guys.   You can bet the coaching staff is going to get things back on track.    Sure wouldn't bet against us.    Most 24 game blocks this season, is enough to win a cup.   Some of them convincingly.   

Don't know what teams going to show up, or who we will face, but will say this team has more then met any expectations.    Don't think there were many of us going into the season touting "contender"...yet we've been able to discuss/debate it, since  December.    Wet blankets,  enjoy the bandwagon!    It's absolutely a FANtastic time to be a fan.   Let's enjoy this!    

• Like 1

4 hours ago, iinatcc said:

Not to sound like a negative Nancy but I'm not too thrilled that the clinching was due to other teams losing than winning either against LA or Dallas. 

I know people will say this applies to other teams but of course you want your team to be a position of strength when clinching 

Glad they clinched but it would have been better if they made a statement out of it 

All part of the play off strategy. To the outside world it looks like we needed other teams to clinch. The first opponent takes us a little more lightly. Then Bam we smash them.

Posted (edited)

we still got work to do during the regular season. 

if we lose against the ducks and the oilers and jets win tomorrow things are going to get very interesting 
IMG_9422.thumb.jpeg.98127b89acc57bdd65da452d6ea47865.jpeg

Edited by Grinch

5 hours ago, iinatcc said:

98 points in 73 games is a statement.

• Cheers 1