[PGT] Canucks vs Quacks ... Huge Game

Rocket-68

@Googlie Yup, Dak is a huge difference maker on this team. He just does things and creates space and time like no one else on the team.

Big win ... it will do us well to win the division me thinks. Needed this to give us a little cushion and put the pressure back on the Oil. Slipping to second and playing Vegas seems like a disaster waiting to happen.

• Cheers 1
  • chaos 1

7 minutes ago, Rip The Mesh said:

It's one of the 3 things that have been elusive to Vancouver Canucks:

1. Winning a Stanley Cup

2. Picking 1st OA in a draft

3. Playing for full 60 minutes

Edited by 1-d
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • MillerTime 1

1 minute ago, WHL rocks said:

Team should rest Lindholm until his wrist is 100%. We're going to need him in the playoffs creating offense. And without a wrist he won't be creating much offense.

Has it been confirmed it's his wrist?

2 minutes ago, Rocket-68 said:

1) look forward to your GDT

2) last couple didn't have a poll

1. Don’t hold you breath .

2. The poll is fine. I just don’t see the need to pin it to every page. It was meant to be constructive criticism. 

• Upvote 1

The 2 points is great, but that was too close, a lot closer than it should've been. Too bad the Canucks don't play these punks again. I'd like to see the continuation of Hronek vs McTavish.  

Vegas is next. They better bring their A-game and not the C-game they just played.

100pts woooo. 

Playoff bound ,draft picks and prospects traded 

expectations are higher than a close 3-2 game against one of the leagues worst on a back to back.   

good game by Joshua 

Nucks need to wake up and start playing better. 

• ThereItIs 1

5 minutes ago, Gawdzukes said:

@Googlie Yup, Dak is a huge difference maker on this team. He just does things and creates space and time like no one else on the team.

Big win ... it will do us well to win the division me thinks. Needed this to give us a little cushion and put the pressure back on the Oil. Slipping to second and playing Vegas seems like a disaster waiting to happen.

I think you need to put him with Pettersson. That'll open up a ton for his line. 

• Like 2