GFL 2023-24 (Multiple Openings - Apply Within)

Gator

Anaheim Ducks General Manager @NMHockey announced today that the team has activated Forward Patrick Kane off of Injured Reserve. Although Kane is not

ready to return yet, the team is pleased with how well his hip rehabilitation has gone and with all the work Kane has been doing on and off the ice.

@Gator

@Relyt Krets

Edited by NMHockey

2 minutes ago, NMHockey said:

Anaheim Ducks General Manager @NMHockey announced today that the team has activated Forward Patrick Kane off of Injured Reserve. Although Kane is not

ready to return yet, the team is pleased with how well his hip rehabilitation has gone and with all the work Kane has been doing on and off the ice. The team has also assigned Forward Denis Gurianov to the San Diego Gulls (AHL). 

@Gator

@Relyt Krets

Waivers is active now so Gurianov requires waivers to be assigned 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Herberts Vasiljevs said:

Florida places D man Rasmus Ristolainen on injured reserve. Puts in claim for Ben Hutton (& Jordan Oesterle as option number two if the former gets claimed by someone else). 

Oesterle is on my active roster HV......you must be looking at an old waiver list.

3 hours ago, Thrago said:

Colorado Roster:

Forwards:

JT Miller
Nazem Kadri
Brock Boeser
Conor Garland
Kirby Dach
Nicholas Paul
Alex Newhook
Daniel Sprong
Klim Kostin
Travis Boyd
Eetu Luostarinen
Sam Lafferty

AJ Greer

Defense:

Adam Fox
Rasmus Andersson
Nick Jensen
Nick Leddy
Jonas Siegenthaler
Brian Dumoulin

Jalen Chatfield

Jan Rutta

Goalies:

Anton Forsberg
Stuart Skinner

@Relyt Krets @Gator

I have input the roster in as such minus Rutta as he is on waivers currently. Should he clear then you will be able to call him up

Reminder/Notice - Mostly for newer GM's

With waivers now in effect, when assigning and recalling players, please be sure to check your rosters on the team page. If the player is not Italicized then the player requires waivers and the post needs to be labelled as such. Failure to do this will result in the roster move not being valid as I cannot assume that you meant to place a player on waivers or not. 

Please note as well waivers posts should be their own separate posts and not buried within a post

2.2 Roster Moves

All roster moves must be made in thread as their own post and must be clearly phrased. Not doing this may cause it to not get processed.

EXAMPLE 1:

WAIVERS: Vancouver places X on waivers

EXAMPLE 2:

CALL UP/RECALL: Vancouver calls up X

EXAMPLE 3:

SEND DOWN/ASSIGN: Vancouver assigns X

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Thrago said:

I 13 forwards 8 defense and 2 goalies. Bailey went UFA as he is unsigned.

Bailey becomes a FA if not signed by the end of today yes, but still was on the main roster given when drafted as that is where Cap Friendly showed him. So a move still needed to be made

6 minutes ago, Relyt Krets said:

Bailey becomes a FA if not signed by the end of today yes, but still was on the main roster given when drafted as that is where Cap Friendly showed him. So a move still needed to be made

I assumed a guy that's not signed isn't on my team, my mistake, sorry I'm new to this.

4 minutes ago, Relyt Krets said:

Not a problem, that is why it is important to check your team sheets frequently to be sure. 

I knew he was on my sheet, I just didn't realize I had to waive a guy who doesn't have a contract with my team I assumed without a contract he wasn't on my team, like I said my mistake.

Edited by Thrago

2023-2024 CDC LEAGUE

ANAHEIM DUCKS

J.Huberdeau -A.Wennberg- P.Kane

C.Perry -M.Barzal- I.Mikheyev

A.Texier -L.Foudy- C.Blackwell  

D.Heinen -N.Cousins- A.Barre-Boulet

Gi.Smith

J.Slavin - J.Drysdale 

N.Schmidt - T.Sanheim

V.Gavrikov - J.Manson

G.Lindstrom - C.Ruhwedel

A.Nedeljkovic 

S.Martin

@Gator

@Relyt Krets

Edited by NMHockey
  • Like 2

On 10/5/2023 at 12:59 PM, Rick Blight said:

Dave Cameron, Paul Jerrard join Calgary Flames coaching staff |  Globalnews.ca

As a result of a recent trade, the Calgary Flames will be making the following moves to prepare us for opening night.

Calgary Flames Projected Opening Night Lineup

LW - Tim Stutzle (C)     C - Elias Lindholm              RW - Yegor Sharangovich

LW - Victor Olofsson    C - Mason McTavish (A)    RW - Lucas Raymond (A)

LW - Pierre Engvall       C - Chandler Stephenson  RW - Nino Niederreiter

LW - Sean Kuraly          C - Colton Sissons             RW - Nicolas Deslauriers

Extras - Cal Clutterbuck 

LD - Cam Fowler          RD - Christopher Tanev

LD - Ryan McDonagh  RD - John Klingberg

LD - Mario Ferraro       RD - Calle Rosen

Extras - Jordan Oesterle

Wyatt Kaiser

G - Casey DeSmith

G - Laurent Brossoit

FLAMES RECALL - Jordan Oesterle

FLAMES ASSIGN - Samuel Bolduc to Stockton.

@Gator@Relyt Krets

Bumped this to reflect today's moves.

@Gator

@Relyt Krets

• Like 1

Detroit Red Wings

Andrei Svechnikov - Nick Schmaltz - Alex DeBrincat

Matthew Boldy - Ross Colton - Juuso Parssinen

Jakub Vrana - Scott Laughton - Dylan Guenther

Zemgus Girgensons - Jake Evans - Nicolas Aube-Kubel

Andreas Johnsson

Vince Dunn - Calen Addison