GFL 2023-24 (Multiple Openings - Apply Within)

Gator

On 9/16/2023 at 5:28 AM, Relyt Krets said:

A teams active roster should never be above, or below these numbers during the season. If they are, penalties such as pick forfeiture and/or points deduction may be applied.

WARNING

The Edmonton Oilers have 24 hours thoreach the cap floor or risk the loss of a pick and/point deduction.

@kj29

Waivers:

The San Jose Sharks (Priority 22) have claimed Dylan Coghlan  off waivers from the Tampa Bay Lightning

The San Jose Sharks (Priority 32) have claimed Calle Rosen off waivers from the Calgary Flames

Zac Dalpe Clears

@Dion Phaneuf please make room on your roster or both players will re-enter waivers in 24 hours

Edited by Relyt Krets

SIGNING: The St. Louis BluesSt. Louis Blues - Wikipediahave agreed to terms with Ty Emberson on a 1 year deal

St. Louis Blues - Wikipedia - Ty Emberson - 1 year x $800,000 AAV

---------------------------------------

KRETSAGENCY.png.40002688a452b733c588b05d84652416.png

SIGNING: The Florida Panthers Florida Panthers - Wikipedia have agreed to terms with Beck Malenstyn on a 1 year deal

Florida Panthers - Wikipedia - Beck Malenstyn - 1 year x $775,000 AAV

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Relyt Krets said:

Ducks' 2022-23 Player Grades: Trevor Zegras

SIGNING: The Trevor ZegrasAnaheim Ducks - Wikipedia have agreed to terms with Trevor Zegras on a 8 year deal

Anaheim Ducks - Wikipedia - Trevor Zegras - 8 year x $64,000,000 ($8,000,000 AAV)

The Pittsburgh Penguins seek an injunction on this signing as the player cannot sign himself to... himself.  This is clearly a circumvention of the CBA and I demand a first overall pick in compensation.

** Zegras: "I am the Mighty Ducks" **

19 minutes ago, Nucker67 said:

Where do we find our rosters and stats?

I was looking at Fantrax and my current NHL roster (NYI) isn't what I set

I believe @Relyt Krets had sent out communications before the season started asking everyone to verify that their rosters in Fantrax were accurate. You may want to advise him of the errors and have him make the changes. Not sure if he can backdate the changes though.

• Thanks 1