GFL 2023-24 (Multiple Openings - Apply Within)

Gator

REMINDER:

New GM's and old. Some of you are great at this and some just need to make it second nature. Should you trade anyone, claim anyone off waivers, or make any sort of move at all that is posted or confirmed by a league exec, please make a corresponding roster move so we are are not having to track a move down and it also saves you all the risk of losing players for nothing on waivers whom you just acquired

Again please try to make this second nature ("Pending trade call Tampa Bay assigns xx // If waiver claim successful Tampa Bay assigns x") 

Cheers,

• Like 1

Greetings everyone, I am looking to try my hand at a fantasy keeper league. I was a member of the old site as ‘Jimmy James’, but was really only chatting as my time was tight. I went to log in last month, and saw the Canuck site was down. Found traces in chat as to where it had gone. 

would love to take on a team for the season and the foreseeable future, please let me know if there’s a team available, or keep my interest in mind for future. I will be around.

Might post this in other leagues that seem active as well, apologies if that seems spammy, as that’s not my way. Apologies for interrupting your business.

RP

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Robert Paulson said:

Greetings everyone, I am looking to try my hand at a fantasy keeper league. I was a member of the old site as ‘Jimmy James’, but was really only chatting as my time was tight. I went to log in last month, and saw the Canuck site was down. Found traces in chat as to where it had gone. 

would love to take on a team for the season and the foreseeable future, please let me know if there’s a team available, or keep my interest in mind for future. I will be around.

Might post this in other leagues that seem active as well, apologies if that seems spammy, as that’s not my way. Apologies for interrupting your business.

RP

Bumped to our executives......

@Gator@Relyt Krets

6 hours ago, Robert Paulson said:

RP

Send me a PM

Let's have a chat! 

20 hours ago, Rick Blight said:

Calgary Flames Transaction Update:

Placed on IR: Chandler Stephenson

https://www.capfriendly.com/player-status

Recalled from Stockton: Liam Foudy

@Relyt Krets

I cannot process this as Chandler Stephenson has not officially been placed on the IR from everything I see. Player can only be placed on IR if on IR IRL

7 minutes ago, Relyt Krets said:

I cannot process this as Chandler Stephenson has not officially been placed on the IR from everything I see. Player can only be placed on IR if on IR IRL

Understood.

Seems silly he is not on IR when he is out until at least November 14th when the other two are on IR and only out until November 10th.lol

Chandler Stephenson C Wed, Nov 8 Upper Body Expected to be out until at least Nov 14
Nicolas Roy C Tue, Nov 7 Undisclosed IR. Expected to be out until at least Nov 10
Zach Whitecloud D Tue, Nov 7 Upper Body IR. Expected to be out until at least Nov 10

2 minutes ago, Rick Blight said:

Understood.

Seems silly he is not on IR when he is out until at least November 14th when the other two are on IR and only out until November 10th.lol

Chandler Stephenson C Wed, Nov 8 Upper Body Expected to be out until at least Nov 14
Nicolas Roy C Tue, Nov 7 Undisclosed IR. Expected to be out until at least Nov 10
Zach Whitecloud D Tue, Nov 7 Upper Body IR. Expected to be out until at least Nov 10

Yeah I get it, but them the rules. Tough when you have to rely on the real life team! 

SIGNING: The Montreal Canadiens image.png.1027fcf5968814dbb3de11078f7bf191.png have agreed to terms with the following players

image.png.1027fcf5968814dbb3de11078f7bf191.png - Mac Hollowell - 1 year x $800,000

image.png.1027fcf5968814dbb3de11078f7bf191.png - Isaac Poulter - 2 years x $1,550,000 ($775,000 AAV)

image.png.1027fcf5968814dbb3de11078f7bf191.png - Ryan Tverberg - 3 years x $2,400,000 ($800,000 AAV)

---------------------------------------

KRETSAGENCY.png.40002688a452b733c588b05d84652416.png

• Cheers 1

44 minutes ago, Relyt Krets said:

SIGNING: The Montreal Canadiens image.png.1027fcf5968814dbb3de11078f7bf191.png have agreed to terms with the following players

image.png.1027fcf5968814dbb3de11078f7bf191.png - Mac Hollowell - 1 year x $800,000

image.png.1027fcf5968814dbb3de11078f7bf191.png - Isaac Poulter - 2 years x $1,550,000 ($775,000 AAV)

image.png.1027fcf5968814dbb3de11078f7bf191.png - Ryan Tverberg - 3 years x $2,400,000 ($800,000 AAV)

---------------------------------------

KRETSAGENCY.png.40002688a452b733c588b05d84652416.png

The Canadiens are thrilled to add three more players to the organization. The team continues to invest time into scouring the Free Agent desert for players we feel fit our organizational profile ( whatever that means ).

Mac Hollowell:

An offensive blue liner who has just cut his teeth in the NHL last season but continues to stew at the AHL level while developing his defensive game. A definite call up option for Montreal this season, the team will work with young Mac to better become a reliable depth option with offensive ability and upside at the next level.

Isaac Poulter: 

Perhaps under the radar, Isaac is under contract in the AHL while to date being top ten in GAA and 2nd in SV% as a rookie. The 22 year old impressed at rookie camps this fall and this young season is outplaying his counterparts with NHL contracts. Our scouting department feels he is a goaltender who again under the radar perhaps but as someone we see as having a future in the NHL down the road. 

Ryan Tverberg: 

Reliable forward who plays responsible minutes in his end of the ice, while having a nose for the net in the offensive zone. Ryan has good speed, can play physical and provide offense. A youngster whom impressed in Training Camp this fall and was one of the last demotions to the AHL, he is another player we brought in we feel can push to earn minutes with our NHL squad as we continue to find and build depth in the organization.

• Cheers 1