GFL 2023-24 (Multiple Openings - Apply Within)

Gator

Hello fellow GMs.

Just letting you know that I am not very often on the discord server, so the best way to contact me regarding trades is via a personal message on this forum. Apologies if I have missed or not responded to messages left for me on discord.

Cheers, BTF in Nashville

• Cheers 3

On 12/4/2023 at 12:47 AM, Dion Phaneuf said:

The San Jose Sharks place Travis Boyd on the IR

https://www.cbssports.com/nhl/players/2197810/travis-boyd/

The San Jose Sharks place Noah Cates on the IR

https://www.cbssports.com/nhl/players/28841182/noah-cates/

The San Jose Sharks activate Matt Benning from the IR and place him on the active roster

The San Jose Sharks call up Yegor Chinakhov

@Gator @Relyt Krets

I have processed Cates to IR and Benning has been activated... Unless I am missing something though, you do not have Travis Boyd?... So with that unless I missed something (which could happen) I cannot process that or call up Chinikhov as you have a full roster

Edited by Relyt Krets

6 hours ago, Miss Korea said:

Pittsburgh Penguins:

Louie Belpedio has been placed on waivers for purposes of re-assignment.  If cleared, he is to be immediately sent down to the AHL.

Your roster is invalid with this move as it only puts you at 5 D. You need to make a roster move or risk losing out on points

1 hour ago, Relyt Krets said:

I have processed Cates to IR and Benning has been activated... Unless I am missing something though, you do not have Travis Boyd?... So with that unless I missed something (which could happen) I cannot process that or call up Chinikhov as you have a full roster

My bad, I have him in cdcfl. Not sure why I thought I had him here too

15 hours ago, Relyt Krets said:

image.thumb.png.0220eafa71c3b8efb89fdb14aecd4c21.png

Welcome Jimmy Stutz! The Detroit Red Wings made history today trading for young german center Tim Stutzle. The trade shocked the hockey world in what was a massive block buster deal involving 9 pieces - 8 of which were sent to the Calgary Flames in return for the young center.

The most notable piece heading to the Flames is 22 year old winger Matthew Boldy. Who has been a centerpiece here in little ceasers arena. The move took fans by surprise but the teams new management couldn't be happier. 

Gm Rush "this is the type of franchise defining move we wanted to make. To add a real impact player at such a critical position is so vital to our teams long term success. " Rush later went on to say "we had a plethora of wingers but no real #1 C now or down the line. This move helps us build out our team to become more competitive long term."

Tim Stutzle is expected to center the red wings top line tonight between Andrei Svechnikov and Alex DeBrincat. 

The teams gm stated they are now exploring trade options around Nick Schmaltz if the right deal can surface. Schmaltz is having a solid season near a ppg in the desert. He is believed to be a well sought after piece. His move may be delayed later into the season or next summer if the right deal cannot be found.

• Like 2