GFL 2023-24 (Multiple Openings - Apply Within)

Gator

30 minutes ago, Dankmemes187 said:

the TOR Maple Leafs Claim James Hamblin

Place  Bradley nadeau into the unsigned prospects...

@Relyt Krets

Lol I made this same mistake once. You're giving away you old-timer status. Waivers are only active on the send-down, not the recall. "Re-entry waivers" were removed from the NHL CBA in real life in 2013.

10 minutes ago, MatchesMalone said:

Lol I made this same mistake once. You're giving away you old-timer status. Waivers are only active on the send-down, not the recall. "Re-entry waivers" were removed from the NHL CBA in real life in 2013.

LOL... i swear i was talking about reentry waivers yesterday... whatever happened to our first round prospect Josh holden, was super excited for them

11 hours ago, Rick Blight said:

Don't know if you are on Discord or not but if you go there to the "Trade Block" channel you will see a GM is trying to move goalies.

Will be there soon, just trying to wrap up/tidy up major projects for Xmas. Will be taking a well deserved break over the holidays!

On 12/9/2023 at 3:36 PM, Rick Blight said:

CALGARY FLAMES TRANSACTIONS

With the announcement of our most recent trade (Willis/Engvall) we request the following roster changes.

Joseph Willis - Place on the Unsigned Prospects list

Ty Dellandrea - Place on the active Flames roster

@Relyt Krets

On 12/10/2023 at 9:23 AM, Dankmemes187 said:

the TOR Maple Leafs Claim James Hamblin

Place  Bradley nadeau into the unsigned prospects...

@Relyt Krets

Players who are unsigned do not need to be assigned to the "Unsigned Prospects" as they remain unsigned and go their automatically when acquired

14 minutes ago, Relyt Krets said:

Players who are unsigned do not need to be assigned to the "Unsigned Prospects" as they remain unsigned and go their automatically when acquired

Willis is showing on my active roster on Fantrax and Dellandrea is showing in the minors. That is what I was trying to get fixed...........but I see that has now been fixed. Thanks.

image.png.2d2038cfb15febd2a381a065b4a151a4.png TRADE REPORT: 

The Montreal Canadiens find themselves ascending the overall standings to the tune of currently sitting in 8th spot overall. The team has reassessed where things stand at this time and are in the middle of working the phones and opening up negotiations in an effort to upgrade the team's potential Playoff firepower. Word is a substantial deal may have been finalized late Tuesday that will see the Canadiens bolster their forward group with a productive Playoff producer.

Montreal is open for business, an aim to add forward and defense depth with an eye for potential playoff talent. Teams looking to possibly move off a playoff piece can get in touch. Futures and roster pieces are on the table.

Stay tuned!