GFL 2023-24 (Multiple Openings - Apply Within)

Gator

On 12/28/2023 at 10:50 AM, Optimist Prime said:

Quick Roster Hit, Dec 28th 2023

Dallas Stars!

Forsberg, Hertl, Terry

Howden, Byfield, Raddysh

Berggren, Kastelic, Silfverberg

Pezzetta, Aman, Duehr

Phillips, Holmberg

Hughes, Jones

Nurse, Raddysh

Lindell, Mermis

Timmins

Gustavsson

Veljmelka

Just wanted to make you aware as I looked at this to compare to Fantrax... I do not have Mermis on your Fantrax roster and when I looked into it I do not see when you called him up again to the active roster. The last transaction for Mermis was when you waived him on DEC 4th. So did I miss somehting?

End Of Year Announcements:

-All Updates completed!

-Reminder that as of tomorrow the waiver order resets like every month in reverse order of the standings

-I will be reviewing all teams in Fantrax to make sure that there is nothing out of the ordinary. While doing this if there are players who are being hoarded, teams that do not meet roster requirements or players who feel they should be on the NHL teams rather than in the minors, we will be reaching out to those GM's to come up with a solution/reminder

-Trade lists also reset tomorrow! Meaning all lists that were given out prior to JAN 1st will be null and void. With that, I ask that you all PLEASE DO NOT MESSAGE ME FOR LISTS. I will be taking the time today to make all the lists and will be sending all GM's an individual PM with any players that have NTC or NMC so that way it saves the back and forth time. These list will be valid until July 1

-A note about trade lists, pending UFA's will allow arguments to be made for 1 team and 1 team only not on their lists. With the trade Deadline on March 8th, Pending UFA's will only consider a team not on their list starting on FEB 8th. Again, this will allow teams to request a player to waive for a team not on their list through an agent, but they will only be able to do so for ONE team, and it will be allowed or denied at the agents discretion, depending on the pitch put forward to the player

-Lastly there will be an activity check posted on the forum. Please be sure once posted that you check in.

Happy new year all!

ACTIVITY CHECK: *(Please make a post on thread so that we know you are active or around. Any posts prior to this post will not be considered)*

• Thanks 1

Anyways with the new year... and before the trade lists become available... ill let everyone know Chtyil has been secretly been shopped around but never officially on the block... if you didnt know about that, well know you know... I will be trading them but i dont have a deadline...

All trade lists have been PM'd to you here on forums. Any issues or questions please reach out and let me know. Reminder that NTC are 10 team lists and NMC are 3 team lists. Lists are generated at random. As well as mentioned pending UFA's will be able to pitch their cases for ONE team not on their list after Feb 8th up to the trade deadline

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1