GFL 2023-24 (Multiple Openings - Apply Within)

Gator

2 hours ago, AriGold said:

Kings put Tyler Johnson on IR 

Kings recall from IR Max Pacioretty and Thomas Chabot

I have processed Tyler Johnson and Max Pacioretty as they were basically a swap, but cannot process Chabot without another move being made as you have a full roster

4 hours ago, Relyt Krets said:

I have processed Tyler Johnson and Max Pacioretty as they were basically a swap, but cannot process Chabot without another move being made as you have a full roster

Sorry, about that.

Edited by AriGold

And Scheifele is moved, pending league approval.

Been a busy couple days out of Seattle. Upon joining the management group the two key points to be addressed I identified were the shallow prospect pool and abundance of pending UFAs. The two points clearly fit together since we also have poor investment in player relations, meaning I knew we'd be better offer selling rentals than re-signing veterans.

We've gone a long way to address the prospect pool with a few trades, starting from the back end, adding goalies Phillip Svedeback and Magnus Chrona, as well as defensemen Wyatt Kaiser, Ryan Johnson, Henry Thrun.

Hopefully by getting some older prospects we can accelerate the process into more of a retool than a full rebuild and build around the core or Pettersson, Hronek, Karlsson, Vasilevsky, but we'll see how things go in the next year or so.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

As I have been doing some checks and getting caught up  I am noticing small things missing here and there. Again please let me know if you see anything that is not right or missing or whatever the case may be. I will go through and compare Fantrax to sheets, but I am mostly tapped out for today! 

• Like 1

Alright, just tidying up here.

Washington calls up Victor Olofsson, Ryan Carpenter, Martin Pospisil, Marc Staal and Jordan Oesterle.

We assign Raphael Lavoie to Hershey and place Connor Bedard on IR

Edited by Rusty Shackleford

2 hours ago, Relyt Krets said:

Final reminder for the 3 teams that have not checked in for the activity check as of yet

@kj29

@TiTaNium

@Nucker67

Titanium has never posted since the move to the new forums, just made an account here and ghosted. 

KJ has not posted in the thread since the season started, Oct 11th. One post outside the thread since then. 

Nucker was active often up to even an hour ago on the forums, but hasn't posted in the game thread as far back as i can remember.

just fyi's from their member pages.