GFL 2023-24 (Multiple Openings - Apply Within)

Gator

NHLTrade Tracker: Latest trades, news, video

Flames 3-0 Red Wings (Mar 12, 2022) Game Stats - ESPN

The Detroit Red Wings Detroit Red Wings Scores, Stats and Highlights - ESPN and the Calgary Flames Calgary Flames Scores, Stats and Highlights - ESPN have agreed to terms on a trade

Detroit Red Wings Scores, Stats and Highlights - ESPN Detroit Red Wings Acquire:

- Nick DeSimone

- Spencer Martin

- Andrew Peeke

Calgary Flames Scores, Stats and Highlights - ESPN Calgary Flames Acquire:

- Alexandre Carrier

The Calgary Flames have been assessed a 5PT penalty for trading a player within 90 days of signing (Nick DeSimone - 84 Days - 11/12/23)

Predators 6-4 Panthers (Feb 22, 2022) Final Score - ESPN

The Florida Panthers Florida Panthers Scores, Stats and Highlights - ESPN and the Nashville Predators Nashville Predators Scores, Stats and Highlights - ESPN have agreed to terms on a trade

Florida Panthers Scores, Stats and Highlights - ESPN Florida Panthers Acquire:

- Jack Johnson

Nashville Predators Scores, Stats and Highlights - ESPN Nashville Predators Acquire:

- Beck Malenstyn

The Florida Panthers have been assessed a 3PT penalty for trading a player within the last 91-180 Days (Beck Malenstyn - 117 Days - 10/11/23)

Red Wings 3-0 Predators (Nov 23, 2022) Final Score - ESPN

The Detroit Red Wings Detroit Red Wings Scores, Stats and Highlights - ESPN and the Nashville Predators Nashville Predators Scores, Stats and Highlights - ESPN have agreed to terms on a trade

Detroit Red Wings Scores, Stats and Highlights - ESPN Detroit Red Wings Acquire:

- Reilly Smith

Nashville Predators Scores, Stats and Highlights - ESPN Nashville Predators Acquire:

- Samuel Ersson

@BigTramFan Please create space on your roster as you now have 1 too many goalies

det.png

Andrei Svechnikov - Tim Stutzle - Alex DeBrincat

Reilly Smith - Nick Schmaltz - Josh Anderson

Juuso Parssinen - Zemgus Girgensons - Pierre Engvall

Jake Evans - Sam Carrick - Dylan Guenther

Nicolas Aube-Kubel

Vince Dunn - Andrew Peeke

Jonas Brodin - Tony DeAngelo

Calen Addison - Ethan Bear

Mark Friedman - Nick DeSimone

John Gibson

Spencer Martin

Updated lines post trades. Any playoff contributor who isn't a core member could be made available if we got the right assets back. Any key player moved would need to be replaced by either a young promising replacement or an nhl replacement and a very good prospect. 

Edited by Rush

41 minutes ago, Relyt Krets said:

Red Wings 3-0 Predators (Nov 23, 2022) Final Score - ESPN

The Detroit Red Wings Detroit Red Wings Scores, Stats and Highlights - ESPN and the Nashville Predators Nashville Predators Scores, Stats and Highlights - ESPN have agreed to terms on a trade

- Reilly Smith

- Samuel Ersson

@BigTramFan Please create space on your roster as you now have 1 too many goalies

Nashville puts Pheonix Copley onto LTIR 

8 hours ago, Relyt Krets said:

Capitals 6-2 Blue Jackets (Jan 5, 2023) Final Score - ESPN

The Washington Capitals T.J. Oshie - Washington Capitals Right Wing - ESPN and the Columbus Blue Jackets Columbus Blue Jackets Scores, Stats and Highlights - ESPN have agreed to terms on a trade

T.J. Oshie - Washington Capitals Right Wing - ESPN Washington Capitals Acquire:

- Marcus Foligno

- Hudson Fasching

- Luke Schenn

- Leon Gawanke

- Dmitry Zlodeyev

Columbus Blue Jackets Scores, Stats and Highlights - ESPN Columbus Blue Jackets Acquire:

- Jamie Benn (50% RET for 2023/24 & 2024/25)

- Brenden Dillon (50% RET for 2023/24)

- 2025 WSH 5th

*The Washington Capitals have been assessed a 2PT penalty for trading a player with a NMC

** The Columbus Blue Jackets have been assessed a 3PT penalty for trading a player (Dimitry Zlodeyev) signed within the last 91-180 Days (136 Days - 9/22/23)

This trade has been reversed and vetoed due to an oversight by myself with retention as per rule 4.2 in the CBA. The two teams attempted to re-work the deal but unfortunately could not

• Thanks 1

VANCOUVER CANUCKS PROSPECTS

#1 - D Simon Nemec

AHL - 13gp / 2g / 6a

NHL - 26gp / 2g / 11a

#2 - D David Jiricek 

AHL - 6gp / 3g / 4a

NHL - 36gp / 1g / 8a

#3 - D Olen Zellweger

AHL - 36gp / 8g / 18a

NHL - 4gp / 0g / 1a

#4 - G Yaroslav Askarov

AHL - 24gp / 17w / 3so / 2.17gaa / .921sv%

NHL - 2gp / 1w / 1.47gaa / .943sv%

#5 - D Mikhail Gulyayev 

KHL - 56gp / 4g / 8a

#6 - F Bradley Nadeau 

NCAA - 24gp / 14g / 18a

#7 - F Nick Lardis

OHL - 37gp / 29g / 21a

#8 - F David Goyette

OHL - 47gp / 28g / 47a

#9 - F Amadeus Lombardi

AHL - 38gp / 4g / 9a

#10 - F Roman Kantserov

KHL - 46gp / 6g / 7a

Honorable Mentions

G Carl Lindbom 

G Erik Portillo 

F David Edstrom

F Aatu Raty 

F Sean Farrell

F Ville Koivunen

F Caden Price

F Nilsson brothers

Ahhhh... I love a good roster update. 😍

Marchand - Lindholm - Reinhart

Henrique - Colton - Tuch

Haula - Pageau - Holmstrom

Barron - Suter - Clutterbuck

Kolesar

Mikkola - Zub

Oleksiak - Hakanpaa

Cole - Ristolainen

Balinskis - Johnson

Shesterkin

Luukkonen

IR: Watson

Call-up Candidates: Edvinsson, Crookshank, Denisenko

Let's go, Cats! 

fl_panther_websize.thumb.jpg.f84fc95f0531a4f4f250f1e4fa3ee4d1.jpg

• Like 2

Just 24 hours after putting out the annual GFL survey I'm proud to say we have received 13/30 submissions so far!

Appreciate the fast response by yall, and your answers will help the league move in a positive direction!

The more that participate the better. The reason this survey was put out so early this year is because there is currently a major rework going on fixing a lot of the holes that were in a very rushed CBA, and we want to hear your opinions to help us determine the direction we want to go with a few rule changes. 

There are a lot of good changes coming in year 2 that I think a lot of you will like. Appreciate each and every one of you. Overall it's been a very good season despite a few bumpy patches early on. Here's to more great seasons in the future!

Also want to give a HUGE shout out to @Relyt Krets.. I know yall see the hard work this man has been putting in for GFL, and I could not be anymore grateful to have him help me run things. Thank you for the work you do sir. I think I can speak for everyone when I say we very much appreciate everything you do!

Celebrate In Love GIF by Max

• Cheers 3

4 hours ago, Gator said:

Just 24 hours after putting out the annual GFL survey I'm proud to say we have received 13/30 submissions so far!

Appreciate the fast response by yall, and your answers will help the league move in a positive direction!

The more that participate the better. The reason this survey was put out so early this year is because there is currently a major rework going on fixing a lot of the holes that were in a very rushed CBA, and we want to hear your opinions to help us determine the direction we want to go with a few rule changes. 

There are a lot of good changes coming in year 2 that I think a lot of you will like. Appreciate each and every one of you. Overall it's been a very good season despite a few bumpy patches early on. Here's to more great seasons in the future!

Also want to give a HUGE shout out to @Relyt Krets.. I know yall see the hard work this man has been putting in for GFL, and I could not be anymore grateful to have him help me run things. Thank you for the work you do sir. I think I can speak for everyone when I say we very much appreciate everything you do!

Celebrate In Love GIF by Max

seriously wouldnt mind donating a few bucks to you guys for all the hard work... buying you a beer or two...

• Like 1

Bruins 5-2 Golden Knights (Mar 3, 2022) Final Score - ESPN

The Boston Bruins Boston Bruins Scores, Stats and Highlights - ESPN and the Vegas Golden Knights Vegas Golden Knights Scores, Stats and Highlights - ESPN have agreed to terms on a trade

Boston Bruins Scores, Stats and Highlights - ESPN Boston Bruins Acquire:

- 2024 VGK 1st

- 2024 VGK 2nd

- 2024 VGK 5th

- 2025 VGK 1st

- Vladislav Kolyachonok

- William Whitelaw

Vegas Golden Knights Scores, Stats and Highlights - ESPN Vegas Golden Knights Acquire:

- Mason Marchment (50% RET for remainder of deal)

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

today is going to be a good day... and the canucks are going to win, 4-2 Boeser with the game winner... i think they are right with the money line under 6 goals...

Lindholm

Hughes

Boeser

Miller

PP with 2 goals and miller with the empty netter

Miller and hughes with 3 points each

lindholm and petey with 2 points

Edited by MidKnight Ego