GFL 2023-24 (Multiple Openings - Apply Within)

Gator

image.jpeg.2226e6d95b9551e1e4f17b9d09c7ffc6.jpeg

FLA.png.54f4eb362dfb00c9d7968e52d32846a5.pngExtension: The Florida Panthers have signed an ELC deal with  Ruslan Khazeyev, for a 3 year term @ 0.775 million AAV

Note to all GM:s Please hold your ELC offers until the ELC agent is announced. If you have sent one in already and I am included in the mail I will process it, as it is by formula anyways they are the easiest deals to make and announce. We have two years from drafting to get any prospects signed to their ELC's so every player still has a year left on that time limit and the players we draft this summer have two years from now to get signed. Thank you. 

NYI.png.101fb73a1401b3574c638c5a908c0e24.pngExtension: The New York Islanders have re-signed pending RFA Kirill Marchenko to  a 2 year term @ 3.0 million AAV

NYI.png.101fb73a1401b3574c638c5a908c0e24.pngExtension: The New York Islanders have re-signed pending RFA Arber Xhekaj to  a 2 year term @ 0.900 million AAV

• Thanks 1

VGK.png.0a92f157f1fe65067c6c527e47d0f8a3.pngExtension: The Vegas Golden Knights have re-signed pending RFA Daniil Miromanov to a 2 year term @ 1.25 million AAV

VGK.png.0a92f157f1fe65067c6c527e47d0f8a3.pngExtension: The Vegas Golden Knights have re-signed pending RFA Ian Mitchell to a 2 year term @ 0.855 million AAV

@Gator if you already recorded Daniil's deal here, I edited to add Ian Mitchell's deal made shortly after posting the first one. thanks

Allright, I have replied to every offer in my inbox, looks like we made 16 deals in day one with five ongoing negotiations to carry over to tomorrow.

I have capacity for more offers, if Gator or Relyt Krets has any in their inboxes, add me to them, and if anyone else is ready to make an offer send it in. I have tomorrow to spend on this before my Thursday appointments trip will take me out of the Agency Services chair until Friday when I can resume again. Get those offers in lets not put it off any longer!

• Thanks 2

On 6/16/2024 at 12:41 PM, Rush said:

Origins of the Detroit Red Wings Name and "Winged Wheel "

DET recalls: Zach Benson to the NHL.

DET recalls: Ivan Miroshnichenko to the NHL.

The youth movement begins! RFA signing time shortly.

@Gator

Benson is currently on his ELC Slide until July 1st so move cannot be completed

• Like 1

Florida updated starting roster with latest contract signings:

Marchand - Lindholm - Reinhart
Bertuzzi - Colton - Tuch
Haula - Pageau - Holmstrom
Trenin - Suter - Kolesar
Barron - Clutterbuck

Mikkola - Zub
Oleksiak - Ristolainen
Edvinsson - Hakanpaa
Johnson

Shesterkin
Martin

Edited by Herberts Vasiljevs
  • Like 2

19 deals in two days with five ongoing negotiations: get those offers in folks, although I am not likely to reply tomorrow before 6pm if at all, i will be back in the Agency Services office Friday morning!

NSH.png.1634ba9ec6ffc2389135b3a64476fa61.pngExtension: The Nashville Predators have re-signed pending RFA Yan Kuznetsov, to a 1 year term @ 1.0175 million AAV.

NSH.png.1634ba9ec6ffc2389135b3a64476fa61.pngExtension: The Nashville Predators have re-signed pending RFA Matthew Robertson, to a 1 year term @ 1.0175 million AAV.

I am considering joining this league I believe it is, but has the draft and free agency already started or does it line up with the NHL draft and free agency period? I would like to join but want to not miss out on any of the key activities like the two I mentioned.

Thanks to anyone who can clear this up for me

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Viking said:

I am considering joining this league I believe it is, but has the draft and free agency already started or does it line up with the NHL draft and free agency period? I would like to join but want to not miss out on any of the key activities like the two I mentioned.

Thanks to anyone who can clear this up for me

The draft is around 15 picks in right now. It isn't a live event but picks take place over the course of days with loose time limits. Depending which team you take you quite likely wouldn't have missed any of their picks yet.

And then UFA will be about concurrent with real life.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1