GFL 2023-24 (Multiple Openings - Apply Within)

Gator

image.jpeg.2226e6d95b9551e1e4f17b9d09c7ffc6.jpeg

CHI.png.2963c5d2ff5dd353ba241f0148c5a312.pngExtension: The Chicago Blackhawks have signed an ELC deal with  Isaac Howard to a 3 year term @ 0.900 million AAV.

CHI.png.2963c5d2ff5dd353ba241f0148c5a312.pngExtension: The Chicago Blackhawks have re-signed pending RFA Adam Beckman to a 2 year term @ 0.950 million AAV.

CHI.png.2963c5d2ff5dd353ba241f0148c5a312.pngExtension: The Chicago Blackhawks have re-signed pending RFA Robin Salo to a 1 year term @ 0.900 million AAV.

CHI.png.2963c5d2ff5dd353ba241f0148c5a312.pngExtension: The Chicago Blackhawks have re-signed pending RFA Brandon Bussi to a 1 year term @ 0.900 million AAV.

CHI.png.2963c5d2ff5dd353ba241f0148c5a312.pngExtension: The Chicago Blackhawks have re-signed pending RFA Matthew Villalta to a 1 year term @ 0.900 million AAV.

• Vintage 1

CHI.png.2963c5d2ff5dd353ba241f0148c5a312.pngExtension: The Chicago Blackhawks have re-signed pending RFA Casey Mittelstadt to a 3 year term @ 5.50 million AAV.

CHI.png.2963c5d2ff5dd353ba241f0148c5a312.pngExtension: The Chicago Blackhawks have re-signed pending RFA Jakob Pelletier to a 2 year term @ 1.250 million AAV.

CHI.png.2963c5d2ff5dd353ba241f0148c5a312.pngExtension: The Chicago Blackhawks have re-signed pending UFA Sean Walker to a 2 year term @ 3.50 million AAV.

• Vintage 1

stopping for the night now, took my meds. 

IF I LEFT THE CONVO AFTER WE MADE A DEAL AND YOU DONT SEE IT IN THREAD: SPEAK UP> I have a feeling I closed the tab on two signings before I posted them, but can't reverse engineer which two I missed. I looked thoroughly, so maybe i am wrong: but double check my work always folks, thank you. My short term memory something something something, i forget though what that something was.

• Huggy Bear 1

4 hours ago, Optimist Prime said:

stopping for the night now, took my meds. 

IF I LEFT THE CONVO AFTER WE MADE A DEAL AND YOU DONT SEE IT IN THREAD: SPEAK UP> I have a feeling I closed the tab on two signings before I posted them, but can't reverse engineer which two I missed. I looked thoroughly, so maybe i am wrong: but double check my work always folks, thank you. My short term memory something something something, i forget though what that something was.

Tampa signings and trades made today?

12 hours ago, Optimist Prime said:

TBL.png.739a1ffaf1d533a566036fa020c5118d.pngExtension: The Tampa Bay Lightning have re-signed pending RFA Nils Aman to a 3 year term @ 0.925 million AAV.

TBL.png.739a1ffaf1d533a566036fa020c5118d.pngExtension: The Tampa Bay Lightning have re-signed pending RFA Riley Tufte to a 2 year term @ 0.850 million AAV.

TBL.png.739a1ffaf1d533a566036fa020c5118d.pngExtension: The Tampa Bay Lightning have re-signed pending RFA Samuel Fagemo to a 3 year term @ 0.850 million AAV.

Posted these earlier will check against my list, thanks

2 hours ago, Optimist Prime said:

Posted these earlier will check against my list, thanks

I also made  offers to 2 pending UFA D in Zadorov and Pesce. 

I should have cleared around 10m or so at least today with my trades to make those player offers fit inside the cap

Tampa Bay GM makes the following announcement league wide:

We are open for business, after coming oh so close to winning it all thanks to the prior TB GM it has led to many tough decisions TB has made and will continue to make. We needed to clear cap space, slowly we are doing so in the hopes of keeping some pending UFA's and maybe have some room to sign a FA or 2 come July 1st.

Before these players NMC kick it we are going to listen to offers for them until we make a decision to trade 1 or keep both of: Aho and Hintz.

We want a similar age or younger offensive D coming back in a potential move as well as more. Not looking to give them away looking to reshape by D by moving a very good C potentially.

Nik Ehlers is willing to accept a trade to the following teams: NJ, Min, Vegas, Nsh, Edm, Col, Bos, Pit, SJ, Phi. So send offers or express interest and I will look at your rosters.

W. Karlsson is willing to accept a trade to: SJ, Tor, Car, Mon, Van, Stl, NYI, Pit, Nsh, Edm. So send offers or express interest and i will look at your rosters to look for a fit.

Ekblad will accept a trade to: Cal, Mon & SJ

Vasilevski will waive for 2 teams: Win & Ott I believe

Fiala has 3 teams: Ott, NYR & NYI

Tkachuk 3 teams: NYR, Pit & Nsh

Most won't get dealt but I wouldn't be doing my job if I didn't listen and look to improve and reshape the team into my vision as the new TB GM.

• Like 1
  • Vintage 1

We are up to date, with a few offers coming in over night that I have not looked at. 

I am out of the office today for medical stuff and real life...back tomorrow morning to see to ongoing talks and new offers. 

For open record of all to see:

The following pending UFA's or RFA's who have not been qualified will likely see Free Agency:

Alex Vlassic

Gustav Forsling

Anthony Duclair

WIlliam Carrier

Carter Savoie

Simon Benoit

Tyler Myers

• Thanks 2
  • Vintage 1

18 minutes ago, Optimist Prime said:

We are up to date, with a few offers coming in over night that I have not looked at. 

I am out of the office today for medical stuff and real life...back tomorrow morning to see to ongoing talks and new offers. 

For open record of all to see:

The following pending UFA's or RFA's who have not been qualified will likely see Free Agency:

Alex Vlassic

Gustav Forsling

Anthony Duclair

WIlliam Carrier

Carter Savoie

Simon Benoit

Tyler Myers

Is the draft holding up trade approvals, do you know? Im trying to still make some deals but haven't had updated roster so maybe thats why you havent responded to 2 of my pendinf ufa's that I sent yesterday for TB?

Also, who has Forsling??

9 minutes ago, Viking said:

Is the draft holding up trade approvals, do you know? Im trying to still make some deals but haven't had updated roster so maybe thats why you havent responded to 2 of my pendinf ufa's that I sent yesterday for TB?

Also, who has Forsling??

Everybody has to play by the same rules. Nobody is going to do the work for you. People are very happy to help new GMs, but less so if you come across as pushy, demanding and complaining.

• chaos 1

IMG_9715.png.386e03f4182e5f0cb8db55e0c8d9dd81.png

the oilers are done in the 2024 draft. 

we look forward to free agency and making a splash hopefully with signings and possibly some trades that are currently on the burner 

Draft Recap: 

Cole Eiserman

Nikita Artamonov 

Matvei Shuravin 

Kevin He

Timur Kol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Viking said:

Also, who has Forsling??

From the road: nothing to do with me, I am just doing pending Ufa and rfa offers from the 18th to the 30th.

@Gator is the trade guy.

Off to appt number two.