GFL 2023-24 (Multiple Openings - Apply Within)

Gator

3 hours ago, MatchesMalone said:

Everybody has to play by the same rules. Nobody is going to do the work for you. People are very happy to help new GMs, but less so if you come across as pushy, demanding and complaining.

alrighty, was brought in here to help the league. Its for fun I get it...enjoy

2 hours ago, Viking said:

if a team has pending RFA or UFAs and there is NO GM of said team are we able to somehow trade for a players rights to try and sign before July 1?

Can't trade with a vacant club unfortunately.. I have temp GMs in place making contract offers for them atm. Will be doing thread updates at some point tomorrow if I don't get to them by end of night

On 9/16/2023 at 3:35 AM, Gator said:

Deadline to sign pending UFAs - June 27, 2024 @ 11:59pm

Deadline to qualify/sign pending RFAs - June 30, 2024 @ 11:59pm

ATTENTION

Because I am (imho) late to this announcement the deadline to sign sign pending UFAs will be June 29, 2024 @ 11:59pm pst.

11 minutes ago, Viking said:

Can whoever is doing contracts for Chicago Blackhawks please message me I want to try swing a trade

Vacant clubs are only being "kept afloat" via pending rfa and Ufa offers being made by some volunteer GMs. They are not authorized to trade on behalf of those clubs. I saw this morning you were interested in a player who has already said they will test free agency: best advice I can give is "don't trade for a player who publicly said already they are going to free agency next week". 😉 

Hope that helps. 

I am actually working tonight, it is rare, so I won't be available to get back to mail until tomorrow A M

167.50 an hour consulting fees plus expenses is nothing to pass up tonight. 😊

• Cheers 1

59 minutes ago, Optimist Prime said:

Vacant clubs are only being "kept afloat" via pending rfa and Ufa offers being made by some volunteer GMs. They are not authorized to trade on behalf of those clubs. I saw this morning you were interested in a player who has already said they will test free agency: best advice I can give is "don't trade for a player who publicly said already they are going to free agency next week". 😉 

Hope that helps. 

I am actually working tonight, it is rare, so I won't be available to get back to mail until tomorrow A M

167.50 an hour consulting fees plus expenses is nothing to pass up tonight. 😊

sounds like a great work gig!

59 minutes ago, Viking said:

sounds like a great work gig!

It's good work if you can find it, lol, downside is I have to listen to Stadtler and Waldorf fight over who is more old and or insane.

In a good year I have like 5 nights of this kind of live work.

• Haha 1