GFL 2023-24 (Multiple Openings - Apply Within)

Gator

Minnesota's projected opening lineup

Tippett-Larkin-Marner

Hayton-Backlund-Frost

Ruzicka-Gaudreau-Kunin

Maroon-Bonino-Bjugstad

Ylonen

Spurgeon-Seider

Ekholm-Barrie

Borgen-Lyubushkin

Benoit/Juulsen

Hart

Montembeault 

I think this is where I'm at right now for a 23 man roster. Once the team sheet is fully updated I'll be able to see for sure and make sure this is correct.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Relyt Krets said:

Unfortunately I am unable to process this as the deadline was OCT 1st to make any changes

I was unaware that it had to be done by October the First.

I have been extremely busy at work.

Is the budget I posted months ago in the old thread applicable ?

Also does that mean Zacha isn't my assistant captain ?

8 minutes ago, Ilunga said:

I was unaware that it had to be done by October the First.

I have been extremely busy at work.

Is the budget I posted months ago in the old thread applicable ?

Also does that mean Zacha isn't my assistant captain ?

Whatever your last set budget before Oct 1st would be applied I believe.

You can name your captains (assistants too) at any time. It just effects the tenure whenever you change them.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, MeanSeanBean said:

Sliding advice. What's the actual value of doing it. For example Noah Ostlund. Young guy playing in Sweden, feels like I should slide him, yeah? That would mean his ELC doesn't start this year and I get him on a ELC deal for an extra year?

Yes, that's exactly the benefit.

On August the 7th the Flyers set their Front Office Budget on page 10 in the thread on the old forum as the following  

PLAYER RELATIONS

$40,000,000

MINORS BUDGET 

$20,000,000

SCOUTING DEPARTMENT

$20,000,000

5 hours ago, Relyt Krets said:

WAIVERS

The Following claims have been claimed on waivers. Reminder that once you have made a successful claim, you drop to the back of the pack. So some claim priorities will mimic others, but this is due to the reshuffling of the priority order

image.thumb.png.153522c12f289da5696add1d23a6a16c.png - The Columbus Blue Jackets @Theo5789 (Priority 1) claim Justin Danforth from the Pittsburgh Penguins @Miss Korea

image.thumb.png.03163687afaf58d47373c287c541d939.png - The Anaheim Ducks @NMHockey (Priority 4) claim Cale Fleury from the Arizona Coyotes @Bounce000

image.thumb.png.f4e4f3b8a989d419208f43353fde2ee4.png- The Minnesota Wild @MeanSeanBean (Priority 4) claim Patrick Maroon from the Los Angeles Kings @AriGold

image.thumb.png.2e2afdcbcc30e88478bc2210417e52c1.png - The Edmonton Oilers @kj29 (Priority 15) claim Kiefer Sherwood from the Winnipeg Jets @arby18

image.thumb.png.8b8e36cd9fa5e15c909ee4958ac86d18.png- The New York Rangers @Canuck Surfer (Priority 23) claim Jan Ruuta from the Colorado Avalanche @Thrago

image.thumb.png.d2243e44d6be05df1800daf01e16b5b3.png- The Tampa Bay Lightning @Relyt Krets (Priority 26) claim Rasmus Asplund from the Colorado Avalanche @Thrago

image.thumb.png.153522c12f289da5696add1d23a6a16c.png - The Columbus Blue Jackets @Theo5789 (Priority 27) claim Gavin Bayreuther from the Colorado Avalanche @Thrago

@MeanSeanBean, @Canuck Surfer, @NMHockey Please make room for your players within 24 hours or they will automatically be placed back on waivers

All other players clear

Why the hell was Maroon on waivers? I go on vacation and we just putting my NHLers on waiver ?

On 10/1/2023 at 12:00 PM, Relyt Krets said:

LEAGUE ANNOUNCEMENT

With the deadline now here for waivers, waivers will now be active. All players currently sitting in the minors system will now be placed on waivers. A couple notes about the mass waivers

• Waiver order will be in reverse order of what our Fantasy Draft for this first go round. The waiver priority can be found on the Team Overview page, as well as the waiver page. The order resets on the 1st of every month based on reverse order of the standings
  • Should a team be making multiple claims on multiple players, we ask that you please post all claims in one post, in the order of which you prefer (ie. 1. Player A, 2. Player B...etc)
  • If successful on claiming a player you will drop to the bottom of the waiver priority list
  • If successful on making a claim, the player will join your main roster and you must create room to accommodate the player unless you already have a spot for him, teams will have 24 hours to make space for the successfully claimed player or else the player they claimed will be put back on waivers
  • Teams will have 24 hours to place a claim

The following players have been placed on waivers

Patrick Maroon

Why the hell was my 3rd line winger on waivers ?

2 minutes ago, AriGold said:

I just drafted Maroon, now he's on waivers ? What the hell is happening?!

Waivers fucked with me too.... but he was in the list of waiver players posted about a week ago. Screenshot_20231001-203809.thumb.png.d57283c8cc0b81490cb56900b467eca6.png

Not a week, Friday

Edited by MeanSeanBean

1 minute ago, AriGold said:

I didn't put him on waivers, I'm so confused what is happening.

You're gonna have to talk with someone higher then me. Waivers was a bitch on me as well so I know exactly where you are coming from.

Edited by MeanSeanBean

1 minute ago, MeanSeanBean said:

You're gonna have to talk with someone higher then me. Waivers was a bitch on me as well so I know exactly where you are coming from.

Well, I can guarantee you that I'm out this league if Maroon isn't back on my team. I went on Vaca for the last week and obviously he wasn't going to be put on waivers. 

• Huggy Bear 1