GFL 2023-24 (Multiple Openings - Apply Within)

Gator

A Reminder that GM's need to state their intentions to Qualify any pending RFA's you wish to retain the rights to here in the thread in a clear statement of your intentions to qualify them. 

Also: tonight at midnight is the deadline to have SIGNED pending UFA's. Not initiated talks with, but signed. As of midnight they will be going to Free Agency. 

I am tied up tonight from 6:30 till 10ish, however I will hang around online till midnight to accommodate final replies and ongoing negotiations. Please do NOT begin a new offer after 9pm, the odds are i won't have time to get to that offer. If you want pending UFA's now is the time to get those offers in. I will have a short 100 minute window to get back to any gms currently in negotiations with: so don't be disappointed and get your offers in early today. Thank you. My final day on the job i think. ready for a break, lol. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Optimist Prime said:

A Reminder that GM's need to state their intentions to Qualify any pending RFA's you wish to retain the rights to here in the thread in a clear statement of your intentions to qualify them. 

Also: tonight at midnight is the deadline to have SIGNED pending UFA's. Not initiated talks with, but signed. As of midnight they will be going to Free Agency. 

I am tied up tonight from 6:30 till 10ish, however I will hang around online till midnight to accommodate final replies and ongoing negotiations. Please do NOT begin a new offer after 9pm, the odds are i won't have time to get to that offer. If you want pending UFA's now is the time to get those offers in. I will have a short 100 minute window to get back to any gms currently in negotiations with: so don't be disappointed and get your offers in early today. Thank you. My final day on the job i think. ready for a break, lol. 

Happy Sam Heughan GIF by Men in Kilts: A Roadtrip with Sam and Graham

21 minutes ago, Viking said:

is there a list of UFA to be's come JUly one posted somewhere yet to get an idea who might be hitting the open market.

And how will the signings for JUly 1 work for this league exactly?

There is a tab on the GFL team sheets, 7th one in, for noting UFA's however I don't believe it will be populated until after Midnight tonight, maybe not for a few days. 
Gator will have to speak to these questions though. 

5 minutes ago, Optimist Prime said:

There is a tab on the GFL team sheets, 7th one in, for noting UFA's however I don't believe it will be populated until after Midnight tonight, maybe not for a few days. 
Gator will have to speak to these questions though. 

okay thanks 

1 hour ago, Viking said:

is there a list of UFA to be's come JUly one posted somewhere yet to get an idea who might be hitting the open market.

And how will the signings for JUly 1 work for this league exactly?

You can see teams pending UFAs/RFAs on the left hand side of teamsheets on row 216. 

Once Extensions/trading of rights are all completed I will transfer data to the free agency tab.

Tonight I plan to get to thread updates and updating the signing to team sheets. Should have that all caught up tomorrow, then I'll get to the free agency stuff, then final touches on next year's CBA. Going to hold off a bit on transferring draft data to team sheets

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

Good draft id say

1st round Terik Parascak 23rd actual 17th +6
1st round Cole Beaudion 34th actual 24th +10
3rd round Role Bouilard 82nd actual 114th -32
4th round Ethan Procyszyn 119th actual 68th +51
4th Round Blake Montgomery 132nd actual 117th +15
5th round Alexandre Blais 167th actual 100th +67
  • Like 3
  • Cheers 1

4 hours ago, Herberts Vasiljevs said:

Wow. Amazing to see some of the players NOT selected. A few surprises on here:

https://www.nytimes.com/athletic/5603274/2024/06/29/nhl-best-undrafted-players-2024/

Cant view dont have subsription to see it.

Can any undrated player be signed to a contract like the NFL does and maybe other leagues too?

We should look into it if its a yes

39 minutes ago, Viking said:

Cant view dont have subsription to see it.

Can any undrated player be signed to a contract like the NFL does and maybe other leagues too?

We should look into it if its a yes

i think they have to be 20 years old... basically the players we couldnt draft this year

• Cheers 1

image.jpeg.2226e6d95b9551e1e4f17b9d09c7ffc6.jpeg

SEA.png.e445c7e483736100092bc099069448bd.pngExtension: The Seattle Kraken have re-signed pending RFA Dante Fabro to a 1 year term @ 2.65 million AAV.

SEA.png.e445c7e483736100092bc099069448bd.pngExtension: The Seattle Kraken have re-signed pending RFA Cole Schwindt to a 2 year term @ 0.916 million AAV.

SEA.png.e445c7e483736100092bc099069448bd.pngExtension: The Seattle Kraken have re-signed pending RFA Alec Regula to a 1 year term @ 0.853 million AAV.

SEA.png.e445c7e483736100092bc099069448bd.pngExtension: The Seattle Kraken have re-signed pending RFA Sampo Ranta to a 1 year term @ 0.853 million AAV.

SEA.png.e445c7e483736100092bc099069448bd.pngExtension: The Seattle Kraken have re-signed pending RFA Jaxson Stauber to a 1 year term @ 1.5 million AAV.

• Upvote 1