GFL 2023-24 (Multiple Openings - Apply Within)

Gator

11 minutes ago, Viking said:

Where do you put claims for waiver players?

@Gator will have to answer that and then make a quick edit in the CBA Player Movement section to indicate officially how to claim a player: i think you just post in the thread your intention to claim them? but not sure. 

On 6/26/2024 at 1:09 PM, Optimist Prime said:

image.jpeg.2226e6d95b9551e1e4f17b9d09c7ffc6.jpeg

MIN.png.c6ed027478b8c19280a6d0ddecac09c2.pngExtension: The Minnesota Wild have re-signed pending UFA Ben Hutton to a 2 year term @ 1.95 million AAV.

Due to a clerical misunderstanding this deal is void and Ben Hutton will go to free agency as a UFA. 

@Gator @MeanSeanBean

• Vintage 1

FREE AGENCY UPDATE

All UFAs/RFAs have been moved to the free agents tab. The RFAs highlighted red are qualified, the ones that aren't have not been qualified and will become UFAs if not qualified before midnight tonight. (NJD & CBJ RFAs may be an exception here. More news to come tomorrow)

Starting tomorrow we will be fielding offers for free agents. Please wait for the agent to post in the CFF thread with their list of clients before sending in your offers. We will field offers for 48-72 hours before moving onto phase 2.

New thread/CBA will hopefully be released tomorrow afternoon sometime. Was going to get to that tonight but my eyes are currently falling out of my head with all the screen time today 😅

Please double check that I have recorded your qualified RFAs, and make sure your salary cap is correct. Hope everyone is ready for free agency!

• Like 1