[Article] Mikheyev leaves camp due to personal reasons

RWJC

4 hours ago, Warhippy said:

I won't think anything of this.  Family, personal health any number of reasons.  He could still be injured to the point that playing and hard practice is bagging him.

But vancouver media will not doubt spin this in the sense that he is dying, addicted to pills and drinking wants out hates Vancouver is going to Russia unless he's traded or some such nonsense

You forgot to throw Fortnite in there

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Miss Korea said:

@RWJC just a heads up I can't read most of your posts because you copy paste them with black text

I prefer the dark theme

4 hours ago, RWJC said:

Apologies, I do most by phone with limited options and am also using the CDC style colour format. 

Shift + CTRL +V or "Paste as plain text" FWIW

• Cheers 2

2 minutes ago, RWJC said:

Thanks, will use from now on.

Was previously posting copied text as is for its look, but didn’t realize it was messing shit up for ppl.

Ideally, it would be nice if the forum software was smart enough to convert black text to white, when in dark mode...but we can't have everything I suppose.

2 minutes ago, -AJ- said:

@Ribs is this possible?

It does it for forum generated text automatically. Anything you copy and paste (while retaining formatting/not as plain text) will retain everything, colours included unfortunately.

Edited by aGENT
  • Cheers 2

8 minutes ago, aGENT said:

It does it for forum generated text automatically. Anything you copy and paste (while retaining formatting/not as plain text) will retain everything, colours included unfortunately.

Sad. I don't remember it being an issue on CDC, but maybe I'm wrong.

Mik shows up tomorrow, after

taking a moving day.

going to look at a different place to live

needing to be home to let in the plumber/electrician/home stereo installer/carpenter etc.

doctors appointment

Hope his family is fine, and it is just one of the above, or something like it..

• Like 1