Best way to watch Canucks games in the eastern USA?

AmyTheGma

Hi everyone, I apologize if this is in the wrong area, but it seemed like the most likely to me.  Anyways, I am going to find myself in New York State from April 07-21 and am wondering what the best way to watch the Canucks games will be.  I currently have the SportsNet now app to watch all the games, but I suspect they will be blacked out if I am out on f province.

Has anyone ever been successful in watching the games from the US?

luckily I should be home for the first round!

Thanks for any advice

54 minutes ago, wai_lai416 said:

there are plenty of "streams" available just need to search nhl live streams.. i use it sometimes for alternate when i cant stand the broadcasters or some other big games.

Piracy is always the answer

image.jpeg.5e7f9c9d2984dda306e68e91299f479c.jpeg

4 hours ago, brilac said:

You may want to check ABC and ESPN+. 

Yes last 5 games you will find on espn+. It would cost about 11 bucks. You probably want to buy a US visa gift card and then set the billing address to where you are staying. You can watch on the espn+ on tv and phone. If anyone you are staying with has hulu/disney then they may already have it

10 hours ago, AmyTheGma said:

Hi everyone, I apologize if this is in the wrong area, but it seemed like the most likely to me.  Anyways, I am going to find myself in New York State from April 07-21 and am wondering what the best way to watch the Canucks games will be.  I currently have the SportsNet now app to watch all the games, but I suspect they will be blacked out if I am out on f province.

Has anyone ever been successful in watching the games from the US?

luckily I should be home for the first round!

Thanks for any advice

I now live in Tampa, and I use Hulu with the ESPN+ package.

2 hours ago, Ohthehumanity said:

I now live in Tampa, and I use Hulu with the ESPN+ package.

Me too.  I am in Houston. Full cable package, ESPN+ and Disney+ for under $90.  So nice to watch the hometown team slap around the Jays yesterday.

Edited by The Colt 45s
  • Like 1