[GDT] The HANGOVER Part 1: Vancouver Canucks @ Las Vegas Good-Night-Irenes, T-Mobile Arena, TODAY APRIL 2, 7PM PST (10PM EDT), Pull out the Slap Stick Game Game

Rocket-68

6 minutes ago, HKSR said:

Phew! Had me worried there, thought Hertl wasn't gonna be ready for the playoffs...  next up:  Stone.  LTIR advantage nearly complete!

Locker room cancer! He's going to ruin their team chemistry!

A fellow can dream, can't he?

I expect a big win: 7-1 with a 4 point night by Petey and a hatty for Hoglander.

1 hour ago, DeNiro said:

Still think we have too much of our scoring in the top 6. Need to spread some of it down to the bottom 6. Otherwise we’re much easier to shut down.

We were successful earlier in the season because we were getting scoring from our third and fourth lines.

Time to move Hoglander back down there. He’s already shown he can score from anywhere. 

Have actually been thinking the same...

4th line doesn't really score or carry a threat any more. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, HKSR said:

Y'know... the way the Canucks have been playing, I haven't felt very confident in their game... but then I look at the results, and in the last 12 games, the Canucks are 8-3-1.  They're getting the job done.  Of those 12 games, in 9 of them, they've let in 2 goals or less.  At some point, you gotta figure the offence is gonna start clicking again.  Add that up, and I think the boys are actually in better shape than we think. 

Fans just have to adjust to the team they are now.

I think we all got used to them consistently scoring 4 or 5 goals a game. But they’re not that team anymore. They’re a team that is much more defensively sound and doesn’t take as many chances to create extra offense as much. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1
  • ThereItIs 1

28 minutes ago, BTueyCanucksFan said:

So with Tocchet saying Zadorov will pay tonight, I figure we will pull another win tonight.  It will be a close, tough game.  Canucks 4-3 in OT. GCG!

Hopefully Myers is out

• Cheers 2

36 minutes ago, Strawbone said:

Locker room cancer! He's going to ruin their team chemistry!

A fellow can dream, can't he?

He did came from one of their most hated rivals from a few years ago. He could be the undercover agent to sabotage Vegas's legacy.

Go Canucks go!

2 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Fans just have to adjust to the team they are now.

I think we all got used to them consistently scoring 4 or 5 goals a game. But they’re not that team anymore. They’re a team that is much more defensively sound and doesn’t take as many chances to create extra offense as much. 

All of this ^^^ With Demko out, they've needed to be more defensively sound.

Not expecting anything other than us playing well and playing our game. It doesn't need to be perfect and we don't need to be running up the scoreboard. Would be great if that happens but I'm not expecting it or saying anything "should" happen. 

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, HKSR said:

Phew! Had me worried there, thought Hertl wasn't gonna be ready for the playoffs...  next up:  Stone.  LTIR advantage nearly complete!

Kelly Sutherland's brother by another father ..and another mother.