[GDT] The HANGOVER Part 1: Vancouver Canucks @ Las Vegas Good-Night-Irenes, T-Mobile Arena, TODAY APRIL 2, 7PM PST (10PM EDT), Pull out the Slap Stick Game Game

Rocket-68

1 minute ago, CanucksCountry said:

This game should lose Tochett the Jack Adams this has to be one of the worst coaching performances I've ever seen, why is DeSmith still in there? Why isn't shorting the bench? Why is he playing plugs after goals? No timeouts? Tortorella clearly is a better coach and deserves it more this year

I don’t know but I am thinking…maybe it is just the first period. 

• Vintage 1

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

His stars aren’t up for this game. So he’s sending a message. I think this should be very concerning. This team is supposed to br gearing up for the playoffs. They look like they are doing the exact opposite.

That's absolutely stupid. Let the stars ride it out, rather lose with us atleast putting our best guys out there giving us a better shot, guys like Bains have been a net negative since his first game it's an absolute failure on the coaching staff not to recognize that

1 minute ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Anyone else tired of the learning experience excuse or saying. It’s been used too often lately.

Dont forget “mentally weak” there skip 

I look forward to you repeating yourself like a poorly programmed bot. 

• Haha 1
  • MillerTime 1

3 minutes ago, T-Bo said:

It’s more like losing to all the Teams that will make the playoffs in our division.  If the Canucks can’t bring it during these games, imagine playing Vegas/Dallas/Edmonton/LA/Winnipeg minimum four games in a row…. The playoffs are a grind, Canucks are not a Team of grinders.

Agree, with guys like Boeser, EP40, Lind-🏠, just to name a few, we are built to be a family-fun entertainment, regular season finesse team and why we struggle in most (but not all) games against the better, bigger and tougher teams and given the way we've regressed since late January are lining ourselves up to be crushed in the first round unless they turn things around because they ooks like a "Marshmellow" team right now.

Just now, The Aquaman said:

I don’t think Tocch is an idiot, but yes he should have pulled him earlier.

Your right, I’m overthinking it for sure, but what the heck… head scratcher

• Cheers 1

Just now, GrammaInTheTub said:

Dont forget “mentally weak” there skip 

I look forward to you repeating yourself like a poorly programmed bot. 

Better than looking for people to attack because you can’t take any criticism. Your issue not mine. Move on buddy.

• Cheers 1

That’s why having a former player doing the colour is great, he explains / sees things in a whole different way

yes I know Tomlinson was a player, Ray is just better at it

• Like 1