[GDT] The HANGOVER Part 1: Vancouver Canucks @ Las Vegas Good-Night-Irenes, T-Mobile Arena, TODAY APRIL 2, 7PM PST (10PM EDT), Pull out the Slap Stick Game Game

Rocket-68

Just now, Jaimito said:

But there is a second ref.  No need to blame this game on refs.  It's just poor execution in the first.  

Second ref can't do much to counteract a ref who is openly rigging games and gets rewarded for his corruption by the league.

3 minutes ago, OldFaithfulcap said:

Every time you want to complain, post a weiner dog instead.

Weiners weiners

Dont know if they still do it but Deadwood, SD have annual wiener dog races, huge event, took my daughter, it was a hell of a lot of fun.

Edited by Dumb Nuck
  • Huggy Bear 1

1 minute ago, Kurtis said:

Should never of traded him. Regardless of his lack of play he clearly was a difference maker in the room. 

Tough to trade away skill when you are challenged to score.  They guys liked him as well.  Oh well we have whats his name

1 minute ago, Kurtis said:

I know 😔 

I don’t mind being stuck with a guy averaging over a point a game.

Guys like EP (like the Sedins) get you into the playoffs, but they are not effective in the playoffs, they just get pushed aside as the intensity doubles.

• ThereItIs 1

2 minutes ago, Kurtis said:

Should never of traded him. Regardless of his lack of play he clearly was a difference maker in the room. 

Shoulda, woulda, coulda. He has had his moments in Calgary where he has had the same issues so I am not feeling bad about it. Plus we get the 5 million to spend on the needs the team doesn’t currently have and still needs. 

1 minute ago, King Heffy said:

Second ref can't do much to counteract a ref who is openly rigging games and gets rewarded for his corruption by the league.

Do you think it’s that bad? That would be a serious thing.

Just now, OldFaithfulcap said:

What should men wear if out on the town in vegas?

Oh my gosh! lol, I totally don't know!

Whatever Murph and iMac are wearing!

But, but, I do like the bling of those Kraken/Canucks/Habs chains! Those large goldish chains with the round logo. 

• Cheers 2

Just now, The Aquaman said:

Do you think it’s that bad? That would be a serious thing.

I think that's a generous assessment given Sutherland's history of misconduct.  No honest league would consider employing that dirtbag.

• Cheers 2

9 minutes ago, Zodiak said:

Peteys massive contract a distraction?

A number of posters have said, and I think so too, that Petey is still nursing his longstanding wrist injury.  He seems reluctant (afraid?) to shoot.  Rarely tries a slapshot one-timer ... no zip when he does try a wrister.  Goto move seems to he a wraparound attempt.

Doesn't seem to hinder his faceoffs though ..  for those that play the game, is that a different action using different muscles/tendons in the hands?

Edited by Googlie
  • Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

I don't.

They're rich. Or stupid.

It drives the prices up and if people wouldn't pay those prices....they couldn't charge them.

I was a STH for well over 20 yrs until just last year when I gave up and the last time I went to 1st round playoff game in 2015 my UB4 (Defensive) 1st round tickets we're $96.50.   What Aqua-Lini is charging now is Highway Robbery   How can a family or even a couple of loyal Canucks fans afford that?    Especially with the price of everything!     A special place awaits Aqua-lini in hell! 

• Cheers 2