[GDT] The HANGOVER Part 1: Vancouver Canucks @ Las Vegas Good-Night-Irenes, T-Mobile Arena, TODAY APRIL 2, 7PM PST (10PM EDT), Pull out the Slap Stick Game Game

Rocket-68

2 minutes ago, stawns said:

How many points does he have right now?

Like I said, let's wait until game 82 is done or is your arrogance rushing you to get an answer right now?

Just now, brilac said:

Yes, George is her name. 

She is a siamese mix and is happy all the time! 

Wonderful, you know brilac…I was going to name Leo to George. Then my Mom intervened and yeah. 

I love human names for Pets lol. Siamese are cute cats. 

• Like 1

Just now, Robinfood said:

Can’t wait to hear Toch shit on that pathetic effort 

He's part of the problem. Stop mixing your fucking lines like it's preseason you dipshit. Juulsen over Cole. Bains to Abbotsford. fix your shit man

• Vintage 1

3 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

Do the actual fucking points scream consistency? You’re aware results matter right? Cute hot take, he’s in a slump he’ll break it soon. 

My concern with Petey is he doesn't seem to be shooting as much. He was scoring those in tight goals around the net but that has not also dried up. His playmaking is still top notch obviously but the lack of shooting is concerning. He has a rocket of a slap shot, one timer and wrist shot. He isn't using any of them (I missed today's game so can't comment on anything from today)

2 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

This is all we're going to hear next season right?

People bitching about Petey's contract?

It’s of his own doing. Until he figures his shit out he will hear it from fans. Comes with making big money and wanting to be a star.

2 minutes ago, brilac said:

Yes, George is her name. 

She is a siamese mix and is happy all the time! 

We had a Siamese many years ago named Hogan

His Nickname was A$$hole, he had a bad attitude lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, MikeyD said:

Makes sense lmao. Haha the comment just seemed so poised it seemed odd to quote it haha

Yeah, I went back and realized it wasn't the post I was trying to quote

4 minutes ago, MikeyD said:

Even when he was injured during the first quarter of the season he was still putting up points. Just not nearly as prolifically as he normally does. He was a ppg player. 

I think it was 15 games or so into the season and McDavid was tied with Myers for goals.

1 hour ago, -dlc- said:

I don't.

They're rich. Or stupid.

It drives the prices up and if people wouldn't pay those prices....they couldn't charge them.

I don’t consider myself rich by a long shot or that stupid either. In fact I thought long and hard before buying tickets to a playoff game. Especially having to travel from Alberta to do it. 

Maybe it’s just a case of wanting to be able to take my son to a game and have a good time with him doing something we love which is supporting the team. Also we can visit my mom while in Vancouver. So thanks for calling us stupid for supporting the team and wanting to do something cool for my kid. 

4 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

This is all we're going to hear next season right?

People bitching about Petey's contract?

100% people love to bitch and moan.

• Like 1

Just now, Joshua.Guy said:

He's part of the problem. Stop mixing your fucking lines like it's preseason you dipshit. Juulsen over Cole. Bains to Abbotsford. fix your shit man

Absolutely he’s coaching like an àmateur 

• ThereItIs 1

Just now, I.Am.Ironman said:

My concern with Petey is he doesn't seem to be shooting as much. He was scoring those in tight goals around the net but that has not also dried up. His playmaking is still top notch obviously but the lack of shooting is concerning. He has a rocket of a slap shot, one timer and wrist shot. He isn't using any of them (I missed today's game so can't comment on anything from today)

That is a valid issue my concern is there is a nagging issue. Hopefully it’s just gripping the stick too tight and he breaks out of it sooner than later 

5 minutes ago, stawns said:

How many points does he have right now?

Yeah all those points really came in handy the last few games. I'm so happy he has stats instead of actually playing well

Just now, Dumb Nuck said:

I think it was 15 games or so into the season and McDavid was tied with Myers for goals.

But he was still getting assists. He couldn't shoot because of his injury. 

• Cheers 1