[GDT] The HANGOVER Part 1: Vancouver Canucks @ Las Vegas Good-Night-Irenes, T-Mobile Arena, TODAY APRIL 2, 7PM PST (10PM EDT), Pull out the Slap Stick Game Game

Just now, Dumb Nuck said:

Embellishment should be reviewed by the league and suspensions given.

You can give suspension for that, but I think you’re on to something there.  

Embellishment can be reviewed after a game and fines can be given. 
The fun thing about this, yes it’s just a couple grand, but the reputation you’d build quickly would be hilarious.  
Each embellishment is a fine that is public.
You get more than one, everyone is gonna look at you like a dick. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CanucksCountry said:

This game should lose Tochett the Jack Adams this has to be one of the worst coaching performances I've ever seen, why is DeSmith still in there? Why isn't shorting the bench? Why is he playing plugs after goals? No timeouts? Tortorella clearly is a better coach and deserves it more this year

His stars aren’t up for this game. So he’s sending a message. I think this should be very concerning. This team is supposed to br gearing up for the playoffs. They look like they are doing the exact opposite.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

That is not how you want to start the game with sleepy and porous defense and goaltending like this.   But it will be a good learning experience and shows importance of winning first two games at home in the playoffs if they can't play well on the road.

This will be the biggest part of the game tonight .

if we can get a goal or 2 on the powerplay we still in it .

if we don’t get one then I think the rest of the game will continue going how it has been 

Just now, coolboarder said:

That is not how you want to start the game with sleepy and porous defense and goaltending like this.   But it will be a good learning experience and shows importance of winning first two games at home in the playoffs if they can't play well on the road.

Anyone else tired of the learning experience excuse or saying. It’s been used too often lately.