[GDT] The HANGOVER Part 1: Vancouver Canucks @ Las Vegas Good-Night-Irenes, T-Mobile Arena, TODAY APRIL 2, 7PM PST (10PM EDT), Pull out the Slap Stick Game Game

2 minutes ago, PeteyBoeser said:

This is the worst we played

Well it’s really the last three of four games and really they didn’t even play well the last game. They talked about how they were upset with the way they played against Anaheim. Well this is what happens when you do it again against a team like Vegas. You get spanked. Guess they didn’t learn much from the last game. 

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

1 minute ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

If this continues I can only imagine the post game Tochett is going to have. I could see some anger in the post game interview and some callouts.

Yah.Call a fucking time out down by 2.Shaking your head on the bench cause your not happy is not coaching.Hughes seems disingauged for some reason and god awful goaltending has the canucks exactly where there at right now.

2 minutes ago, farinush said:

I have never seen a PP with such little movement. Just because you have the man advantage, it doesn’t mean you forget everything that makes you successful.

They need to ditch the stupid half wall overload set up, it goes nowhere.....just passing with miller and hughes.

Put hronek up top for the bomb and let Hughes skate around as the rover

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1