[GDT] The HANGOVER Part 1: Vancouver Canucks @ Las Vegas Good-Night-Irenes, T-Mobile Arena, TODAY APRIL 2, 7PM PST (10PM EDT), Pull out the Slap Stick Game Game

48 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Fans just have to adjust to the team they are now.

I think we all got used to them consistently scoring 4 or 5 goals a game. But they’re not that team anymore. They’re a team that is much more defensively sound and doesn’t take as many chances to create extra offense as much. 

Is that the reason we can't beat most of the good teams anymore???

• Confused 1
  • Wiener 1

Just now, Rip The Mesh said:

Great news - hope he's 100% and eases back in.  No need to rush back to try and win the Presidents Trophy just to hang a meaningless rag up on the ceiling at Rogers - which is bad luck and a curse.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BTueyCanucksFan said:

So with Tocchet saying Zadorov will pay tonight, I figure we will pull another win tonight.  It will be a close, tough game.  Canucks 4-3 in OT. GCG!

Hope Tock-it rest QH at some point.   He's overplayed him all season and deserves a rest before the playoffs.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Rocket-68 said:

tumblr_mfvjsirEYf1qj73e2o1_500.gif  image.png.28d7d03d1c46a53899a787f1a2e40eb8.png 

$50Mill Baby! Ya Feel Lucky Punk, well do ya?!

Standard rules apply, carry over from the last game as this ticket hasn't been drawn yet so combining the two threads to determine winners split if the big one hits ... my ignore list members will forego the chicken and be satisfied with a 5 lbs bag of prime grade fertilizer 💩.

Rules review, just in case:

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.7e5da436464ee28224b29f8d32dc16b8.png

The odds are better in favor of the canucks winning the SC than ever winning the lottery!

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, RU SERIOUS said:

The odds are better in favor of the canucks winning the SC than ever winning the lottery!

I personally know of 2 lottery winners, my parents being one of them ... quite a while ago.

I will put you down as "foregoing any possible win and split my ( @RU SERIOUS)  share amongst the rest of the group" ... very generous of you in the unlikely event we hit the big one and I draft a list of lucky recipients of a Rocket-68 swag bag.

Edited by Rocket-68
  • Haha 2

We got an awesome chance of winning both the Lord Stanley's cup and the lottery ! Cup is always full ! GCG ! ( How's that for support ? )

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Rip The Mesh said:

Excellent sign! Tocchet did say we'll see Demko before the end of the season.

Big game for DeSmith. In fact, huge game. Perhaps the biggest game of the year. Maybe, just maybe, the biggest, hugest game, must win at all costs, game in the history of this season.

Edited by Dr. Crossbar
  • Haha 2
  • Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

Not gonna lie, I'd be a bit worried if we can't beat at least one of Vegas or LA this week. That last LA game looked like they had the template to beat us by boring us to death, and I really don't want to see that be successful in the playoffs. Nobody wants hockey like that.

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Silent Man said:

I hope that nobody gets injured, I would say this is the #1 priority.

A win would be a bonus, but realistically, we just need 1 point out of it to keep pace with Coilers

Good points! We don't need to be playing intense playoff hockey yet. Show up and play our game. Use this as an opportunity to prepare. Just be smart, disciplined, responsible, and most of all stay healthy.

Don't really care if it's 0-0 and we score with :01 left in the game as long as we stay healthy.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Strawbone said:

Not gonna lie, I'd be a bit worried if we can't beat at least one of Vegas or LA this week. That last LA game looked like they had the template to beat us by boring us to death, and I really don't want to see that be successful in the playoffs. Nobody wants hockey like that.

Time to see how well Tocchet is able to adjust the game plan. Coaching is going to play a big role as we move forward into the playoffs. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

1 minute ago, Barnstorm said:

Yes, better to keep the racks in one piece however it’s difficult to get them

in the smoker that way. On the other hand , smaller sections create more bark. 

Side and back pork ribs slathered with mustard and home rub then refrigerated for 48 hours. Warmed to room temp prior to insertion in smoker.  Hickory and mesquite chips for 3-4 hours and cook for 7 at low temps. 

yaaaaa man!! gonna be good