[GDT] The HANGOVER Part 1: Vancouver Canucks @ Las Vegas Good-Night-Irenes, T-Mobile Arena, TODAY APRIL 2, 7PM PST (10PM EDT), Pull out the Slap Stick Game Game

Rocket-68

Just now, Wing said:

Let's be fair, the pp had some good looks and they did try a couple of different plays, but we didn't score so it looked worse than it is.

Not going to blame DeSmith tonight. We let Vegas run around us. 

5 min major, I think that's it for us tonight. 

Ya think?

Just now, Pears said:

Wonder if anyone can still say without looking like a complete moron that the refs are doing a fantastic job and aren't to blame at all

They’re not to blame at all. 

Don’t get me wrong, they’re doing a terrible job… but we’re losing this game right now bad zebras or not. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Plsdontdoit said:

Plz don't let coilers catch us in the standings 

We deserve to finish behind the Oilers.When was the last time this team has scored 3 or more goals  in back to back games in the last 15?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

Missed it.

What happened?

Z big hit on Vegas player behind the net 

ref gave him 5, was reviewed and the 5 stands 

• Cheers 1

Hate how young players play now were they purposely lower their body hoping to get hit from behind for a penality. Does the Vegas player not have any responsibility to be more upright so he doesn't get hit in the head. 

This game is becoming close to unwatchable. Why would anyone want to watch a 5-1 game through 2 periods. Just cant see the Canucks getting through the 5 minute penality based on their poor PK play.

Edited by AnotherCanucksFan

1 minute ago, OrcaBait said:

Thinking playing some PlayStation 5 would be a good idea about now.

I bought the PS5 VR2.0 and am sad at not being able to play Gen 1 VR games with it. I never got to try the tank game, and really want to, lol. Oh wait, 40 minutes left here first.

• Cheers 1

15 minutes ago, Smashian Kassian said:

@stawns @Rekker

remember when we were talking about facing Vegas or LA?? Yeah.. I'll take my chances against LA.

Lol. Was just thinking of that conversation. I get you. But really, would like to see how we measure up if the Canucks are actually playing well like they can. Team is flat, PP is flat, missing Demko. Really, playing like this, doesn't matter who they face, will be a quick exit. 

• Cheers 1