[GDT] The HANGOVER Part 1: Vancouver Canucks @ Las Vegas Good-Night-Irenes, T-Mobile Arena, TODAY APRIL 2, 7PM PST (10PM EDT), Pull out the Slap Stick Game Game

Rocket-68

Just now, Dizzle said:

They’re not to blame at all. 

Don’t get me wrong, they’re doing a terrible job… but we’re losing this game right now bad zebras or not. 

Whether or not we’re playing well has zero bearing on atrocious officiating. They’re not mutually exclusive. This has been a trend for too many games league wide to sweep under the rug like that. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

Well some would if they could but they're gone.

Canucks are playing like shit and they're trying to take head shots out of hockey

If that's Any of our guys getting hit in the numbers against the boards this board is losing it.

Are the refs consistent? Heck no. Can they be better ? Heck yes.

But the Canucks are shooting themselves in the foot. Nobody to Blame but themselves 

Edited by Breadnbutta
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, AlwaysACanuckFan said:

We better be ready to go for playoffs, hopefully not tonight's version 

I agree but this is 4 games in a row we have lost composure at points in the game. We haven’t handled adversity well at all and we were lucky to get two points against Anahiem. They aren’t trending in the right direction other than five on five d minus tonight.  It just doesn’t look like a team with chemistry. It’s very alarming right now. We shouldn’t be worried about all these issues at this point in the season but here we are. 

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82
  • Cheers 1

Just now, T-Bo said:

Did we not send 5-6 guys to the All Star game?

That was Feb.  And 2 of them not playing tonight. 

Edited by Jaimito

2 minutes ago, Optimist Prime said:

I bought the PS5 VR2.0 and am sad at not being able to play Gen 1 VR games with it. I never got to try the tank game, and really want to, lol. Oh wait, 40 minutes left here first.

Man I'm in the same boat but reversed. I can use my play on my PS5 to play psvr  games. Sony will send a free adapter if you own a psvr.

I wanna psvr2 so bad for grand Tourismo 7

Edited by OrcaBait
English

1 minute ago, hockeyville88 said:

There’s no chemistry. It looks like no one has a plan out there 

Also, this is not on the refs. We had a 4 minute PP and they got the best scoring chance

Nothing to say about going 8-3-1 in March? Or does that go against your narrative?

Canucks are playing badly for sure 

BUT it's time we start putting on theatrical performances now as well ...... It's being rewarded game after game and if you can't beat them ... Join them

Don't like it but it's time to start flopping for calls and join the rest of the NHL