[GDT] The HANGOVER Part 1: Vancouver Canucks @ Las Vegas Good-Night-Irenes, T-Mobile Arena, TODAY APRIL 2, 7PM PST (10PM EDT), Pull out the Slap Stick Game Game

Rocket-68

1 minute ago, Robinfood said:

Speechless with this effort from the boys

they should be ashamed. 

What’s more shocking is the lack of team feel tonight. Barbashev comes and lays a hit on Zadorov afterwards and….. crickets…. 

2 minutes ago, HKSR said:

At least I won't waste a whole evening again... 

Never a waste when a hockey game is in front of me. Almost went to a Royals home game in the WHL, but wanted to see this game real bad. We can turn it around, if the team wakes up, and we kill the rest of the 5 minute major. 

Still an Optimist!

• Like 1

No matter the bullshit in the first, they got outhustled every single play. We deserve to be down by a lot more than just 3. 8 games away from the first legit playoffs in 9 years, and the first playoff game on home ice in that span… and that’s how they show up to work. 

Its fucking pathetic. We’re a laughing stock.

i could point fingers on 3-4 players in particular, but there’s hardly any positives to take from that period. 

• Like 1

Hit from behind. The guy was turning. So no intent to injure. Didn’t target head.

In any other game NOT officiated by Sutherland vs Canucks that’s two minutes all day

• Cheers 2

2 minutes ago, Nucks780 said:

Our only hope is to play nsh first rd

There isn’t a team heading to the post season that wouldn’t wipe the floor with us right now. Boys have got to figure their crap out. 

3 minutes ago, stawns said:

Whataboutism, classic

Just because facts go against the embarrassing narrative you're trying yo push doesn't make it whataboutism. 

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Dizzle said:

Or maybe someone who just wants to see consistency in calls…

Explain how that happens with human beings who all see and interpret things differently.  That would be a first in human history

Just now, Rip The Mesh said:

Hope I'm wrong but Zadorov may get a suspension that could carry into the playoffs depending on the league's look see.

No way he gets a suspension, Manson didn't even get a fine for the same hit on JT.

Actually I'm forgetting that Zadorov is a Canuck, so maybe.

One of the worst periods they’ve played this season.

Nobody was ready to go. And that first goal by DeSmith was a killer.

Also I think the Bains experiment is over. Why they’re trying to develop him at this stage of the season is a bit confusing. Get Aman or PDG in there and get them ready for playoffs.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Rip The Mesh said:

Hope I'm wrong but Zadorov may get a suspension that could carry into the playoffs depending on the league's look see.

I'd expect 5 games as a second suspension this season 

2 minutes ago, Pears said:

FTFY

Refs aren't helping. 

But certainly that start is all Nux fault. 

So many blown coverage, bad change, PK, failed 4 min PP etc.  I didn't watch it yet but radio seems to say Casey gave up the rebound on the first goal that he shouldn't have.  

Edited by Jaimito
  • Cheers 1

Just now, Pears said:

Just because facts go against the embarrassing narrative you're trying yo push doesn't make it whataboutism. 

That is the definition of whataboutism.

.but but but, what about what happened to Miller

Sad Monsters Inc GIF by filmeditor

This is a fucking joke. It really is. Think it's going to be an early night for me. I just can't subject myself to this abuse much longer.

• Cheers 1

We can still win this game . Just need to dig deep here for the next 2 periods.

if we don’t win it’s no big deal . Y’all need to calm down with your bandwagon bullshit 

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 2
  • MillerTime 1

1 minute ago, Rip The Mesh said:

Not a chance. No further discipline comes of it. It shouldn’t haven been a 5 to begin with.

1 minute ago, Dizzle said:

There isn’t a team heading to the post season that wouldn’t wipe the floor with us right now. Boys have got to figure their crap out. 

Nucks will be better with demko. That first goal shudnt go in. That goal gave vegas alot of momentum and a spark.