[GDT] The HANGOVER Part 1: Vancouver Canucks @ Las Vegas Good-Night-Irenes, T-Mobile Arena, TODAY APRIL 2, 7PM PST (10PM EDT), Pull out the Slap Stick Game Game

Rocket-68

2 minutes ago, Rip The Mesh said:

Hope I'm wrong but Zadorov may get a suspension that could carry into the playoffs depending on the league's look see.

No way is he getting that long a suspension, even 1 game is bull.

3 minutes ago, Dizzle said:

They’re not to blame at all. 

Don’t get me wrong, they’re doing a terrible job… but we’re losing this game right now bad zebras or not. 

Exactly.   2 bad penalties by big Z, Cole and Bains just spectators so far. Anemic 4 minute powerplay, Hughes lost an edge on a tight turn.  Nothing to do with the refs.

Bright spark has been Hoagie with the greasy goal and Podz with 6 hits

• Cheers 2

It's an ugly 1st, and the 5 min major is going to be a colossal effort to not give up a brace of goals.

Little went right. But it's not how you start, it is how you finish.

They need to come out like iron, block the shots, make the extra play. If they can weather the storm, they you try and get one goal and change the story.

Unlikely tale but this is what it takes.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

1 minute ago, CaptainQuin said:

We can still win this game . Just need to dig deep here for the next 2 periods.

if we don’t win it’s no big deal . Y’all need to calm down with your bandwagon bullshit 

Happy Married At First Sight GIF by Lifetime

• Like 1
  • Cheers 3

3 minutes ago, Rip The Mesh said:

Hope I'm wrong but Zadorov may get a suspension that could carry into the playoffs depending on the league's look see.

It wasn't vicious. I'm betting missing the next two periods this game will suffice.

1 minute ago, Ronaldoescobar said:

Take the intermission to bond and come out as a strong team.

Hope so - they really need to get their PK stabilized and in order though - Should work on it every single practice from now - when it was 3-1, they still a chance. Once Vegas got the fourth one, lights out.

The PK also saved them the last game against ANH - MOST critical part of the game right now - probably too late for this one given the score and a five minute one.

One /two more goals, call it a night and rest some of the players for tomorrow - no point in working everyone like crazy with a 4+ goal deficit.

5 minutes ago, T-Bo said:

Did we not send 5-6 guys to the All Star game?

2 aren't dressed, and Tocchet found Greener's line blender

• Haha 2

Just now, canuck73_3 said:

Same hit should be same penalty should it not? 

Every ref sees it differently.  Humans are all different people with different perspectives.

2 minutes ago, Jaimito said:

Refs aren't helping. 

But certainly that start is all Nux fault. 

So many blown coverage, bad change, PK, failed 4 min PP etc.  I didn't watch it yet but radio seems to say Casey gave up the rebound on the first goal that he shouldn't have.  

Yeah the defensive play on the 2nd + 3rd goals were so so bad.

We were already down, then Sutherland tagged himself in & dropped the old Hogan leg.

1 minute ago, Googlie said:

Exactly.   2 bad penalties by big Z, Cole and Bains just spectators so far. Anemic 4 minute powerplay, Hughes lost an edge on a tight turn.  Nothing to do with the refs.

Bright spark has been Hoagie with the greasy goal and Podz with 6 hits

The refs aren't why we're losing. But they're also crap.

So those statements can both be true and don't have to be connected. 

I mean, I think it's only fair that if we can objectively criticize our team the same applies to the refs. Seems fair.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 3

12 minutes ago, Smashian Kassian said:

Vegas is the last team we want in the first round

I don’t mind them coz stone likely won’t be back till round 2 or late 1st round and hertl haven’t played for months and hill is injured. If we play the way we used to play not scared but if we continue to play the way we playing last couple weeks yes I don’t want them

2 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

Maybe he thought "tell Kelly I say hi" was about him?

Internet won

5 minutes ago, stawns said:

Explain how that happens with human beings who all see and interpret things differently.  That would be a first in human history

Apathy will not generate positive results. Stop excusing garbage. You don’t excuse it for the players so stop excusing it from officials. 

Edited by canuck73_3
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

2 minutes ago, CaptainQuin said:

We can still win this game . Just need to dig deep here for the next 2 periods.

if we don’t win it’s no big deal . Y’all need to calm down with your bandwagon bullshit 

I don’t think many people care about the score. I think a lot of people care about the team’s effort level, compete level, and their overall swagger, which they haven’t had offensively since what? January? December? 

We’re allowed to be upset. It’s not being a bandwagon, it’s called being passionate. 

5 minutes ago, Toni Zamboni said:

game is not over
sucks we have to kill this fiver tho
i like that this team can bounce back from these situations...2 goals and we back in this.
lfg bois!!

I like your optimism !! Go Canucks Go!!

• Like 1
  • ThereItIs 1

Just now, stawns said:

Every ref sees it differently.  Humans are all different people with different perspectives.

This is a pretty cut and dry comparison hit on Miller should have been a major as should this one. It’s not that complicated. 

• ThereItIs 1