[GDT] The HANGOVER Part 1: Vancouver Canucks @ Las Vegas Good-Night-Irenes, T-Mobile Arena, TODAY APRIL 2, 7PM PST (10PM EDT), Pull out the Slap Stick Game Game

Rocket-68

Just now, Canuck You said:

Canucks are up 5-0 vs Vegas...PS5.

I'd offer to play against you if I owned NHL24, sadly I do not. Might buy 25 though

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Devron said:

It’s a 2min penalty. He was already against the boards 

Sutherland is working on keeping his 0 wins for Canucks games refereed intact

• ThereItIs 2

Ya’ll need to chill. In a few weeks you’ll have a first round exit to be upset about. “Save your tears for another day”

Edited by LaBamba
  • Haha 3

Just now, stawns said:

Explain how that happens with human beings who all see and interpret things differently.  That would be a first in human history

That’s the best you’ve got? You defend the zebras to no ends. I don’t even think you believe what you’re saying, you’re just too stubborn to moderate your position on anything. 

• Cheers 1

Eichel and Marchassault with 5 points in that period.

Time for Miller and Petey to step up and earn it out there. This team only goes as far as those two take them.

Edited by DeNiro
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

Apathy will not generate positive results. Stop excusing garbage. You don’t excuse it for the players so stop excusing it from officials. 

They have a rule book that they're supposed to use to ensure they don't all see/interpret things differently.

So that's a crap excuse anyhow. 

• Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

The penalty is a moot point. Why not show up from the beginning? I don’t get how they weren’t prepared to play. Canucks struggle with playin GB with pride for long stretches of the game. They take shifts off and they usually play for it. Yeah they have an amazing record but throughout the year we have seen the shifts where they sit back and play horribly. I know they won’t play this badly for the rest of their games but the holes are starting to become really clear with this club. Petey needs to be sat or something. He obviously has something wrong with him. He’s just another player out there. Nothing special at this point. I am not sure if they can get him going if he has something wrong.

5 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

One of the worst periods they’ve played this season.

Nobody was ready to go. And that first goal by DeSmith was a killer.

Also I think the Bains experiment is over. Why they’re trying to develop him at this stage of the season is a bit confusing. Get Aman or PDG in there and get them ready for playoffs.

All they should focus on now is winning the second and then the third.  The outcome is probably already decided, but they yo prove to themselves they can skate with the big boys of the league. ......so far this season, not a strong suit for them

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Dizzle said:

That’s the best you’ve got? You defend the zebras to no ends. I don’t even think you believe what you’re saying, you’re just too stubborn to moderate your position on anything. 

Aw, are you offended by differing opinions?  How rough life must be for you.

Edited by stawns

6 minutes ago, gwarrior said:

This is a fucking joke. It really is. Think it's going to be an early night for me. I just can't subject myself to this abuse much longer.

Imagine the kill works, in 4 or so minutes we hit the man coming out of the box and he goes upstairs for a goal, it's 4-2 with 36 minutes left! We can salvage this in the 2nd and win da turd!

8 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Also I think the Bains experiment is over. Why they’re trying to develop him at this stage of the season is a bit confusing

Deer in the headlights tonight. 

At this point I just want to see if they have some push back or if they are finished and are just going to roll over. The next two periods will tell us a lot about this club moving forward.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82
  • Like 2

Just now, Optimist Prime said:

Imagine the kill works, in 4 or so minutes we hit the man coming out of the box and he goes upstairs for a goal, it's 4-2 with 36 minutes left! We can salvage this in the 2nd and win da turd!

It will be 5-1 before we get a chance to see that happen… possibly 6-1

• Cheers 1