[GDT] The HANGOVER Part 1: Vancouver Canucks @ Las Vegas Good-Night-Irenes, T-Mobile Arena, TODAY APRIL 2, 7PM PST (10PM EDT), Pull out the Slap Stick Game Game

Rocket-68

1 minute ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

The penalty is a moot point. Why not show up from the beginning? I don’t get how they weren’t prepared to play. Canucks struggle with playin GB with pride for long stretches of the game. They take shifts off and they usually play for it. Yeah they have an amazing record but throughout the year we have seen the shifts where they sit back and play horribly. I know they won’t play this badly for the rest of their games but the holes are starting to become really clear with this club. Petey needs to be sat or something. He obviously has something wrong with him. He’s just another player out there. Nothing special at this point. I am not sure if they can get him going if he has something wrong.

Call me crazy but I think it’s a different game if Desmith covers the puck and doesn’t sweep it to the Vegas player 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

3 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

This is a pretty cut and dry comparison hit on Miller should have been a major as should this one. It’s not that complicated. 

eVeRyoNE SeEs iT DIFfeREnTLY tHo

• Cheers 1

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Devron said:

Is that what it actually is haha holy 

LoL, yup, there are 0 wins for Canucks, 4 wins for Vegas in games he has referred this year. See below,

https://scoutingtherefs.com/2024/04/44513/todays-nhl-referees-and-linespersons-4-2-24/#VANvsVGK

Edited by Rocket-68
  • ThereItIs 1

3 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

The penalty is a moot point. Why not show up from the beginning? I don’t get how they weren’t prepared to play. Canucks struggle with playin GB with pride for long stretches of the game. They take shifts off and they usually play for it. Yeah they have an amazing record but throughout the year we have seen the shifts where they sit back and play horribly. I know they won’t play this badly for the rest of their games but the holes are starting to become really clear with this club. Petey needs to be sat or something. He obviously has something wrong with him. He’s just another player out there. Nothing special at this point. I am not sure if they can get him going if he has something wrong.

image.jpeg.a2b18784f0788efc4cc3325756248393.jpegimage.jpeg.a2b18784f0788efc4cc3325756248393.jpeg

• Huggy Bear 1

4 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Eichel and Marchassault with 5 points in that period.

Time for Miller and Petey to step up and earn it out there. This team only goes as far as those two take them.

our "Ace in the hole" is Demko.🙂

1 minute ago, wai_lai416 said:

I don’t mind them coz stone likely won’t be back till round 2 or late 1st round and hertl haven’t played for months and hill is injured. If we play the way we used to play not scared but if we continue to play the way we playing last couple weeks yes I don’t want them

At this point, everyone seems pretty tough though - Oilers / Avs turn games into a shooting practice / Kings-Blues-Nashville are heavy teams - Jets Vegas same but with scoring. 

The key for the Canucks if they play Vegas, how will they adapt - Bottom line will be goal tending and their PK.

Bad 1st period. Bad reffing. Bad backchecks. Bad coaching. Why would Tocc put the same line out for 3 goals from LV best line. There’s no way Blueger, Baines and Lafferty can handle that line. Learning lessons lol.

Just now, Robinfood said:

Like a 0.00000000001% chance of a comeback here but if they can pull it off, it’s mean they showed up as a cohesive team the last 40. A turning point to the rest of the season. 

Ill Be Back Jim Carrey GIF

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

This is a pretty cut and dry comparison hit on Miller should have been a major as should this one. It’s not that complicated. 

Why?  In JT's case he was hit with a high stick that drew blood.  Double minor.

Zad boarded a player in a vulnerable position.   The blood didn't enter into it as it was caused by the visor on the nose

2 totally different situations  (was discussed a few minutes ago in the Vegas feed, with replays).   Sometimes homer glasses distort (both ways)

• Confused 1